Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I leased once... never again. I will pay cash thank you, and get a ESP from Ziegler at a huge discount, have no payments, (thus saving a ton in interest) and not be worried about trail damage. Also I typically keep my vehicles at least 7 years. I am NOT going to baby this thing, so not going to be worried about trying to bring back a beat up lease.
Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I leased once... never again. I will pay cash thank you, and get a ESP from Ziegler at a huge discount, have no payments, (thus saving a ton in interest) and not be worried about trail damage. Also I typically keep my vehicles at least 7 years. I am NOT going to baby this thing, so not going to be worried about trying to bring back a beat up lease.
My local credit union will give me 2.5% interest. Hard to pay cash when you get a rate like that.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I still cant believe this. $802/mo for a 7.5k mile 36 mos OBX sasquatch lease w/ tax and fees out of pocket. I know I posted before. But wife just pulled up some stuff from her leasing broker - For $799/mo there are multiple $80k SUVs available with nothing down (apples to apples). It really is unbelievable. Still buying (financing), but WOW. Who would sign up for that lease deal?

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I still cant believe this. $802/mo for a 7.5k mile 36 mos OBX sasquatch lease w/ tax and fees out of pocket. I know I posted before. But wife just pulled up some stuff from her leasing broker - For $799/mo there are multiple $80k SUVs available with nothing down (apples to apples). It really is unbelievable. Still buying (financing), but WOW. Who would sign up for that lease deal?
$399 for a Base Bronco with 12K miles per year, nothing down. I think the base 2-door lease is a fantastic deal.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$399 for a Base Bronco with 12K miles per year, nothing down. I think the base 2-door lease is a fantastic deal.
Dont disagree. But i said THAT lease deal. the loaded sas builds look atrocious.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dont disagree. But i said THAT lease deal. the loaded sas builds look atrocious.
Literally could get TWO broncos with a total of 24,000 miles per year for less than one Bronco with this 7500/miles per year!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local credit union will give me 2.5% interest. Hard to pay cash when you get a rate like that.
Unless you have the cash to use, paying interest is a non-starter for us, we are debt free and plan to stay that way. Now offer me 0% for 48 or 60 months and I will be all over that.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will own nothing and like it!

Sponsored

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I guess basic manual black diamond it is. And thats even stretching my budget.

zeaken

Outer Banks
First Name
Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The residual is very weak for the class. Bad news for leasers and ford but good news for people who like to buy in the 2-3 year old segment.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did anyone else notice that mid/high/lux packaging gets baked into the base price when you open the financial tool. It is not allocated into the option bucket. I hope that doesnt hurt people with 'invoice deals'. For example, the invoice on the base price is still set to $x fixed amount below the base price on the financing tool, and you're left with less $ amount allocated to "options" to pick up the % savings....I hope that's not true, but it just seems like we keep finding little examples that keep raising the price. If they do it that way, and you have say a $5k lux package, you just lost out on $300 savings on your 'invoice' deal.

Gipper24

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly what I'm doing. Very curious about A Plan benefits.

I'm planning to lease mine for two years. Will be covered by the warranty. Let Ford get everything sorted with colors, tops, etc If like it can buy it. Or can turn it in and get another exactly the way I want it. Or move on. I'll go Big Bend and the 2.3 , prefer the 2.7 but don't want the delay. Mid package. Should give me a god idea if I like it. Be interesting to see if A PLAN gets the price down ?!

ADCFD5DE-CCF3-47A3-B444-489895486F41.png
Sponsored