First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke (partners ;)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on the residuals (identical on 2dr, 1% higher on 4dr), I am guessing the HE will spec'ed identical to FE with some cosmetic differences.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

? this means heritage is a trim and not a package.... ? that's gonna be way too much money
I’m thinking it will be exactly the same as the first edition with a white top and fender and some graphic everyone will hate, and brown interior, probably $500 more than the first edition

CMBRONC

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I lease 4D OBX with my options its total price is $46970 ( Including $2140 Acqu. and dest. ), According to Ford's calculator, $0 Down will cost me $794 for 24 months, which equals $19056, which means residual is 60% ( 19056/46970 = 40% lease cost ) which is 8% below the sheet posted here, did I do it right?
No, the $794 payment includes both the depreciation of the vehicle and the finance cost to use the vehicle for 24 months. These are not real numbers, just an estimate to show the components of a lease payment. Assumes CAP cost is MSRP, 24 month residual @ 68%. The calculations are from edmunds.com.

1) Depreciation = (MSRP - Residual 68%) ($46,970 - $31,940 = $15,030) $15,030 / 24 = $626 per mo
2) Finance charge (Cap cost + Residual value) x money factor ($46,970+$31,940 = $78,910) x .00212 (MF est) = $168 per mo

Depreciation $626 mo
Finance $168 mo
Total payment = $794

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s unnecessary. Regardless of how you feel about it, everyone makes their own decisions for themselves, just be respectful about it.
Agree. Buying any car makes us all idiots in one way or another. No car is truly worth it brand new and even used ... if we all want to make the best use of our money then we would all just walk to work or whatever.

But we like our convenience and leasing is convenient and makes sense to some but not others. It all comes down to our individual financial situations.. So yeah... that guy's comments are unnecessary!!!

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you are saying that you SHOULD buy new and then sell for close to what you bought at a couple of years from now?
I'm saying the used car market is slim right now with high prices.

You may knock a couple to five grand off buying a bronco two years from now with 20,000 miles, but it won't be 40% off.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m thinking it will be exactly the same as the first edition with a white top and fender and some graphic everyone will hate, and brown interior, probably $500 more than the first edition
and watch green be an option Only for the heritage edition :rolleyes:

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have NEVER had a lease work out in my favor. Then again, I drive way too many miles so . . . .
I disagree. By not leasing, you've had a lease work out in your favor every time. ?

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, does this translate into about a 70k purchase price for the HE?
For me, this is a huge relief. Ford’s trickery has really made me consider deferring my day one reservation for the greener 2022 grass.
I want my Bronco and I want it now! I’ll just have to get over it if Caribbean Turquoise shows up as a 2022 color.

D4036271-3BE7-4717-857E-B361A92F6335.jpeg

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not for those of us that can write off the payments.
You can write off the same payments if it was a loan. Get a loan for the same term as a lease if you want. Or sell it at the end of the lease period you would have gotten. Don't let the write-off dictate how you purchase your vehicle.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am just happy I found a local-ish dealer with a lifetime powertrain warranty
Sponsored