Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator, GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Eh....not swaying me either way on buying it.
Exactly what Ford is counting on... :). But seriously - like others have said, things change too often to get worked up about this now.
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more my head processes this news, the more I believe the X-Plan is open to reservation holders, but not on dealer stock Broncos, or future reservations.
I hope your right. We can only hope. Join a buy group, or buy a Jeep Rubicon. That'll show Ford!

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know what the F an AZD-Plan is? I Googled it, and got nothing.
they are 3 different plans just combined into 1. A Plan, Z Plan and D Plan. A plan is for current employees, Z plan is for retirees, Ford's D-Plan applies to dealer employees and family members

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I'm gonna wait a bit and see what happens. If my dealer decides no X plan and ADM they can piss up a rope and I'll switch to Grainger or get something different. I used X plan on my 2015 Mustang because I knew there would be no negotiating on a special order vehicle and I didnt want to spend all day dickin with them at the dealership. It was easy, here's the price and doc fees. Sign and drive away.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You don't need a build and price to know that X-plan is worth it. Especially true for higher trim models. But hey, if you are fine with your Bronco purchase costing a couple grand more, hit me up and Ill send you my PayPal information.
I think i just assumed, its a new vehicle launch, and no way a discount program would apply. So I personally never factored it into the cost.

Seemed a bit overly optimistic. I'm new here tho so don't know if Ford has launched other new products (brand new, not a new model year) with a discount program before

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I can sell Ford stock tomorrow. More reason to stay with Granger!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It just seems the optics of reversing course on buyers that reserved Broncos counting on that X-Plan is too damaging to their brand, and during a pandemic no less. I know at least one other member reached out to their dealership already and were assured they WILL honor X-Plan. Also, the only other vehicles prohibited from X-Plan are limited edition-type models, not mass produced model.

Also, the language used in dealer correspondence like this (Sorry, took this image form another users post)

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603138796231
Ok. Some dealers may offer X-Plan level pricing, but if there is no X-Plan, there is no X-Plan. I know Levine tweeted it would be there, but they also said they would fill orders in reservation order. New CEO, and obviously the dealers are raising hell and demand is so high, that Ford is bowing to them on everything.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Per this document (effective October 5, 2020 as noted on the document) posted to the dealer system today, the 2021 Bronco is ineligible for X-Plan and X-Plan Partner discount pricing. It is eligible for AZD Plan discounts, however.

We pulled an earlier thread on this in order to confirm this document with more certainty.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603138796231

[/QUOT
not surprising. The real question is whether Ford will try and keep dealer markups from getting out of hand, given that demand is so high and supply for 2021 is obviously limited.

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll just hold on to my 100 shares of their $7 stock until I get to place my order... My dealer said, prior to this latest info, they would take the X-Plan.

All of this is starting to feel like a bait and switch. Hey look at the new 2021 Bronco with triangle holes in the doors on 37's and amazing leather seats...

It just keeps getting worse. No wonder their stock is a $7 stock.

The V8 Jeep 392 is looking more and more intriguing. :cry:

95Bravo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Boy, this sounds familiar?! Let me see, where exactly did I hear this before?? Oh, yeah, THAT'S WHAT I SAID MONTHS AGO - BRONCO EXCLUDED FROM X-PLAN.

For once I wish I would've been wrong.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs