First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thinking at the end of the day, when the time comes to sign on the dotted line...The Bronco, will be very spendy ...Called supply and demand...Take it or leave it,.. NEXT!

Last edited:

broncobob94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 - take my money
Day 2 - hmm, maybe wait for 2022
Day 3 - wth
Day 4 - jeep can't be so bad
Day 5 - what the hell. Dealers better speak up I'm not going over MSRP FOR A NON SVT VEHICLE

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. This is how you sour a brand.
I think the legend of a very disorganized, haphazard reveal and rollup to ordering is well underway. That kind of negative PR doesn't disappear from the history books without incredibly positive developments later.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

talking $2-3k depending on how you spec out the bronco. Figure my wife's 4dr Badsquatch, 2.7, auto, hardtop, lux package etc. will be in the 62-65k range.
Not to mention alll of the games the dealer can now play with ADM and add on's unless you're at one of the 3 or 4 discount dealers on here. Might end up being 5K more.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wouldn't trust a damn thing Metro Ford in Madison says. These are the guys that posted all the Granger bogus reviews. Additionally, go take a look at Metro Ford's google reviews. 8 of their most recent reviews were posted by their employees...including their GM.

Briana Long who sent that email also put in this review last week.

Briana Long
Service was great! I needed new tires on my car, and Metro Ford got me in within hours. I was down the road with brand new tires a lot quicker than I thought I would be. Plus I got a lower price on my tires than the other places I was quoted. I will definitely be going back- Thank you!
https://www.google.com/search?q=mad...A#lrd=0x8806565279733cd3:0xd790499dbb785f86,1,,,

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603141315659
They have never done me wrong...held up their ends of the deal...helped while I was active duty, helped after, and never an issue. They are on the outskirts of a large city but deal with the small town population.

Just FYI.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You can get a Wrangler 5-8% off invoice with several dealers, that is around 8-12% off MSRP. For a $50,000 Wrangler you could get around $45,000 and also if you like the 4Xe could get another $7,500 off with tax credits... and they hold their values (at least so far)..

Cons: no 35s from factory, not a comfortable ride, out dated interior etc...
It’s still a jeep.

tomdaniel

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers had all their reservation holders asking if they would honor X-Plan and saw that basically every person out there was finding a way to be eligible...so turned around and pressured Ford to not offer it. Ford buckled again.
Speaking from ignorance here: Do dealers have to shoulder some of the cost of the X-plan? I had assumed that was all on Ford.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well Doug? Is this a ploy by Ford to distract us from the B&P?!? Are they paying you in pineapple pizza to temporary lie to us to cause a shitstorm while B&P is being rolled out??

Sponsored