First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
im sure it has nothing to do with the huge uptick in MCA memberships for $25 to get x plan pricing. not that it would be considered abusing the system.... and now that system has been removed for everyone......
Sponsored

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we sure that this isn’t photoshopped?
why would they need to specify 2 dr vs 4 dr?

Also, when Ford refers to the Bronco, I have seen it written as “Bronco 2 and 4-door”.

Maybe I am grasping for straws with my wishful thinking.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That sucks. Glad I reserved with Granger. Can we get a count of how many people said they are canceling their reservations? That is a lot of pages to go through.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't disagree with you, I am just saying he went into work one day and all his bosses were logging into monster.com
Oh, I definitely know why they are doing it, but this is the idiot bean counter listening to the dealerships and figuring they can make some extra money now instead of playing the long game and making your customers happy up front. Short sighted.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy crap it’s actually true?

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603150313233

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it is the case that the X-plan is out...do some leg work..build out your Bronco in full with all your options..print it out and stop at 3 or 4 (maybe more) Ford dealers,and sit down with a salesman or sales manager,and get the best price offered ...see what happens,never know ..you might get a guy who wants to sell you a Bronco...
You won't be able to do that because Ford already locked you into one specific dealer, unless you didn't change dealers already.

Cmarch0519

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s a good thing I don’t NEED the Bronco... Ford has screwed up at damn near every step of this “launch”. It’s an amazing rig, but I can’t in good conscience pay 60ish K for a vehicle when the manufacturer has screwed up this bad.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guarantee he’ll do his best Bill Clinton voice and say “well....I guess that depends on what your definition of ‘is’ is”
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603150330840

Due to unprecedented demand and the fact we think we can scrape a few extra bucks out of you schmucks.... Typical big company bullshit. Of course they were fine taking $6 Billion of our tax money in 2009 that they haven't paid back yet... Cashing in at your customers expense.

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, this sucks, I was hoping to avoid the aggravation of haggling with the dealer and trying to avoid any extra fees.

Thankfully they moved the change dealer date to January so we can have some leverage, otherwise the options would be 1. accept whatever the dealer offers 2. no Bronco.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
can we start a poll of how many people signed up with MCA to get x plan?