First Name
jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Update: Also confirmed by Mike Levine:

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 6.24.42 PM.png

DOCUMENT

Per this document (effective October 5, 2020 as noted on the document) posted to the dealer system today, the 2021 Bronco is ineligible for X-Plan and X-Plan Partner discount pricing. It is eligible for AZD Plan discounts, however.

We pulled an earlier thread on this in order to confirm this document with more certainty, which we now have.

2021 Ford Bronco Not X-Plan Eligible 2.jpg
did anyone notice the date on that page its from 1/01/2018

Advertisement

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150

Tdifonzo

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Vehicle Showcase
Are we sure that this isn’t photoshopped?
why would they need to specify 2 dr vs 4 dr?

Also, when Ford refers to the Bronco, I have seen it written as “Bronco 2 and 4-door”.

Maybe I am grasping for straws with my wishful thinking.
I did not Photoshop that. It was a screenshot. He's distinguishing between the big boy and the sport.

BroncoT

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Clubs

Seems like May folks are divided into two camps.

1- hell yes Ford charge me what ever the hell you want and I will buy it....
2- How many times will this company fu$k this shit up and continue to keep
My reservation...

At the very least if any of this is true Ford has this little thing called— wait for it- email- use it

Communicate with your customer base instead of cryptic messages coming from your jackass mass comm director and us the customers getting all of our info off a forum page
The lack of formal communication about the dealer deadline is the one that frustrates me. I never expected X-Plan and delays during Covid are understandable. But tell us about the things you can control.

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
You guys realize that there is probably a few 13 year old kids photoshopping all this on the computer in their moms basement. Now they are sitting back and Gulping red Bulls, Mountain Dews and chomping on Doritos watching all the adults self destruct
Mike Levine confirmed on Twitter.

EvlNvrDys

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Clubs

That right there is total bullshit. It's not limited supply. Limited supply of like 5k or 10k. They'll pump out 100k+. I'm about pissed off enough to make a twitter account. He'll end up blocking me in 5 minutes.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Clubs

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
That is bold, there have to be 20 dealerships on đź’Ş Island. How many are within reach within 2 hours of your house?
There’s two dealership on that list they posted here that’s not too far . I don’t mine driving and will pay MSRP for it . Just this ADM crap really piss me off

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st gen 2.7 eco f-150
Clubs

I've already used my transfer so those are my options. Total sucker punch. I'm now at the mercy of my dealer to do the right thing. I think they will since they have a good reputation, but you never know.
I've been avoiding using mine just in case of last minute changes.

I've used my dealer before (this would be the 5th vehicle my family has bought through them), so I expect a fair deal, but if I were to end up locked into that decision with an outrageous markup, I would walk away from not only my dealer but ford as well.

I understand the game but I do not tolerate being swindled.

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
That right there is total bullshit. It's not limited supply. Limited supply of like 5k or 10k. They'll pump out 100k+. I'm about pissed off enough to make a twitter account. He'll end up blocking me in 5 minutes.
I've already thrown a couple tweets at him... it feels good.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Clubs

I can't find this on his Twitter. Can you tell me what original tweet it's under? Maybe I'm just too pissed to see straight.
Looks like it was response from Mr. Levine to a "Jamie Nicholson" tweet confirming Xplan not available.

Advertisement

Advertisement