bdub2you

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mazda6, Tesla Model S
Clubs

And it was from Ourisman btw....in Alexandria.....
and oh yeah, I worked for John Darvish back in the day for Darcars Toyota, it was my first job in the car industry.
I grew up on go go, it's a music that only people from DC would really know since it's pretty much only known in that area....Rare Essence, Junkyard Band...think I'm googling this stuff and making it up? Good luck researching those bands...dated girls from Reston and Herndon. Had relatives that worked at Quantico.

And if you still think I am lying, here is my Birth Certificate that shows I was born in Maryland...that way you don't have to go trolling through more of my posts like a creepy stalker....
Creepy stalker? Hey genius, your location is right below your username when you post. I haven't read any posts of yours other than the nonsense replies you've sent to me. Ourisman does have doc fees, so maybe 40-50 years ago when you grew up here they didn't, but they do now.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Clubs

i responded on his twitter. This is such a dumb excuse for no x plan. Limited my arse.

BroncoJay

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
This is what's wrong with our country.

While it would've been nice, you're not entitled to anything.
That’s stupid ...

He is not being entitled by asking for a fair deal from a company that is asking their customer base to buy a 50k vehicle without touching it, seeing it or driving it...

Dubsilk

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be changed
Clubs

I did not Photoshop that. It was a screenshot. He's distinguishing between the big boy and the sport.
Let me hold on to my pipe dreams

Mac n Nevada

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Clubs

I am, right there with you!

found a couple 2021 Unlimited wranglers for $45k.... wife ad I will be making some dealer rounds this weekend.... no promises, but it could happen

Good luck with the search, but do not make any rash decisions....you still have time to see how all this percolates. Stay the course for at least a couple more weeks or you will be kicking yourself in the face every time you see one on the road.....eventually.

Just an old man's opinion.... (y)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Clubs

A Dealer can't honor X Plan if Ford doesn't make the vehicle eligible.
It also doesn't matter because if they pull MCA's participation in the X-plan, that PIN won't be valid anyway.

Mcfly

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Clubs

How much can you truly save from the MSRP?
I think the real benefit is the guarantee that the dealer cannot charge over the set amount, and a fixed doc fee. Without this ceiling, some dealers may feel emboldened to start jacking things up. I still think due to us having 2 months to order, that competition will find a way of bringing prices back down to where x-plan would have been, we’ve already seen that start here a few posts back with that SOCAL dealer.

Mabes

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4runner
Thought this was interesting from Bronco nation. Sorry if it’s already posted. This thread has been updating faster than I can read at work. So maybe B&P is this week.

“Why are you excluding X-Plan pricing for Bronco?
Due to unprecedented demand and limited supply Bronco two- and four- door will NOT be eligible for X-plan in 21MY. This is similar to other limited supply vehicles like F150 Raptor, Mustang Shelby
Why are you announcing this now?
We are announcing this at same time as our full pricing and Build and Price release on Bronco two- and four- door”

dingle87

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F150 SCREW XLT, 15 Kia Optima SX Turbo
Clubs

I've read all the way thorough and nothing from them. They're likely keeping a low profile, since their name has been getting dragged through the mud. Not sure how X plan ties to them, but many think Ford is responding to the way they are operating and made the other changes.
So little ol Granger Ford in Des Moines, IA, is to blame for this mess. Really? A small town dealership caused all this. I have a hard time buying it.

Ford builds the vehicle and sells it for a price cheaper than Granger is selling them. What’s the issue? Ford offers a program that dealers participate in or not, pretty simple really. Problem is.... greed. All parties involved are trying to make money or save the most money they can.

I think it’s interesting that the little guy is taking heat by, wait for it... making less money! Lol. Who loses? The large dealership that wants to have the most profit possible and limit transparency. That’s driving this. FoMoCo will make their money either way.

Chief1301

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Clubs

Good luck with the search, but do not make any rash decisions....you still have time to see how all this percolates. Stay the course for at least a couple more weeks or you will be kicking yourself in the face every time you see one on the road.....eventually.

Just an old man's opinion.... (y)
I agree. I'm pissed now, but I'll wait a month or two to see how this all pans out.

Advertisement

Advertisement