Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update: Also confirmed by Mike Levine:

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 6.24.42 PM.png

DOCUMENT

Per this document (effective October 5, 2020 as noted on the document) posted to the dealer system today, the 2021 Bronco is ineligible for X-Plan and X-Plan Partner discount pricing. It is eligible for AZD Plan discounts, however.

We pulled an earlier thread on this in order to confirm this document with more certainty, which we now have.

2021 Ford Bronco Not X-Plan Eligible 2.jpg
How do you consider maxing out your build for the year to be "Limited" ?? Ford should reconsider this. Or Mayber I should reconsider buying my 6th Ford

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Approximately $1000.00 +.. More with higher trim levels and options. Less with lower trim levels and options. Depends?
About $1300, plus the dealer fee is capped at like $75, so if you have a dealer with a fee of $699, its about 2 grand difference. Certainly not chump change. Hard to change to an out of town dealer for the dealer fee alone and have to deal with the hassle of the drive. Would have been nice, but what can you do.
Nobody ever bought a car and thought they got a deal anyway. :)

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh...that sucks. Not a deal breaker but not "good" news either.

As a Granger reservation, I do wonder what impacts this news has for us?

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good thing about getting Base is you weren't saving much anyway. I was doing it for the non-negotiable aspect.

X plan was built into the price from before the launch, this does seem a bit like gouging. That's just extra money to them. Like buying something without a coupon.

Talk about a bait and switch....

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean it was a clear abuse of the system.
Well, it was obvious it was going to get noticed, and it did help over turn the apple cart for everyone else. Ford shouldn’t have allowed a non supplier back door access though...

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow. Looks like it won’t be reversed. A very dick move. For loaded high trim models we are going to be finding ourselves paying almost 2k more, with no white tops, potentially no mod tops, and waiting a year to get it.

I could live with no white top. I could live with no xplan. But if they scrap black mod top (or its delayed) I’m officially out. Not spending over 50k and waiting a year for a MIC top. That’s my breaking point. I say that with all sincerity.

you could always make the argument - it’s only money. But there’s no saving the MIC top. I could paint a black mod top, I could pay MSRP, but no way I’m getting a fully loaded OBX with MIC top. I’ll happily lease a Disco for 2-3 year and revisit this.

Last edited:

Sponsored

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, it was obvious it was going to get noticed, and it did help over turn the apple cart for everyone else. Ford shouldn’t have allowed a non supplier back door access though...
No argument there. If you arent getting to use your x-plan that you received from signing up for MCA AFTER reserving your Bronco, you have ZERO leg to stand on. to those who have been getting x-plan since before the bronco was ever announced, im sorry to hear you wont get to use it.

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I mean it was a clear abuse of the system.
I disagree, We are all early adopters and helping this product get promoted. Having max units out on the streets is the best advertisement they can get. If MCA has a discount don't penalize the members. Only true Ford family knows and would join, why punish loyal brand users. Could be my 6th Ford. I'm not at all happy and the price point does matter. Make these decisions up front. In a year are you going to let MCA use discount. I'm not happy. Loyalty is a two way Street.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So if I am that guy Levine helped Setup on XPlan over Twitter, I am pretty pissed right now.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No argument there. If you arent getting to use your x-plan that you received from signing up for MCA AFTER reserving your Bronco, you have ZERO leg to stand on. to those who have been getting x-plan since before the bronco was ever announced, im sorry to hear you wont get to use it.
My company offers it as a real supplier. I thought the MCA thing might ruin it, said so, and it did help ruin it for the rest.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford, if you're monitoring, this is the slimy kind of crap your dealers are known for. I'm going to need time to think this over because I don't need to buy a $45k Bronco from you. 200k anticipated production does not make this a limited production run and all your doing is letting your big box stores reap profits at the cost of your customers.
Sponsored