Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not an X plan guy and I didn’t join mustang club, but how much does plan get ya... a few hundred bucks??

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunate, me too! I'm pissed!
The savings aren't huge, it's the fact you don't have to play the stupid dealer games with X-Plan that pisses me off. I refuse to sit in any dealership for 3 hours only for them to tell me $10k ADM is the "BEST" they can do. The whole point of me being a stockholder was so I didn't need to play the games by using the shareholder X-Plan.

This feels like the big dealers $&%*#$ us again

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wonder what the details are to work for a dealership to get D Plan?? Could swing a part time job...
Ha, I was thinking of a part time job for D plan too...lol

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kinda ironic. We were all bashing dealers who couldn't confirm whether they would honor X-plan, and worshipping the dealers who said they would.

Another example of when you should only make committments you know you can honor
No, people just wanted dealers to confirm, "IF the Bronco is Xplan eligible, will you honor it?" That's what people weren't getting answers on. It was a hypothetical question to dealers and they wouldn't even entertain answering a hypothetical. I can understand the slippery slope, but c'mon no one is holding a gun to their head... not yet anyways... LOL

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you have an offer in writing, reach out to your dealer and see if they will still honor it. Just because Ford said no, doesn't mean the dealer will say no. And they know we can change - even when sitting at the order table, we can change. We still hold the cards. Smart dealers will recognize that.