Gamecock

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 FJ Cruiser
They are my local dealer too, I hope all these Northern VA dealers start panicking when people start switching their reservations. The problem is there are enough people with the means or lack of knowledge to put up with this dealer BS.
You would think one would break....but the bigger ones around here are so arrogant, that it's not going to be one of them. They know they'll get decent allocations anyway. A smaller dealer should bolt to bring in more reservations now and build allocation....Stephens is only 5 hours away if they don't.

Advertisement

Southern Girl

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2013 F-150 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I know, but I can drive to Alabama and back in one day, possibly. It might even out with the travel expenses.

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
I'll be stopping by my current dealer to talk numbers on my way home from work tomorrow. If they can't work with me, then I'll switch to Stephens, which is only 6 hours or so from me.

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
They are my local dealer too, I hope all these Northern VA dealers start panicking when people start switching their reservations. The problem is there are enough people with the means or lack of knowledge to put up with this dealer BS.
I already switched to Stephens in WV. As soon as they pulled that stunt I left.

Battleborn

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
So if some could help, if there is any x plan available how and where would I get the best savings? I'm out here in rip you off las vegas. Nevada and I tell you if it says free or marked down it's everything but that, free or marked down. Buying from another state is the best option but where. I have never bought a vehicle this way so any help would be greatly appreciated..
Rob

tmobileguy

Base
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 F-150, '05 F-350, '13 JKU, '11 Jag XJL, '11 BMW 740LI, '05 Bentley GT
Great, so like I said in an earlier thread, if the white top is available to purchase and isn't crazy expensive, I'll get one for my 2 door Badlands.

Will use the white top for mall crawling and overall profiling. After all, I am in Atlanta. :cool:
Apparently, so I am according to this clown (despite what it says under my name)
Sure you do from Atlanta, please name one or stop talking.

I was gonna get a MIC top and just paint it. But I think I’ll just wait for a MY2022, save some $ through Grainger, and get a factory whit top.

I think it’s great news.

Congrats to everyone moving up a slot as I cancel my 7/17 reservation.
Grainger or Granger? Are you buying tools from Grainger to paint the top white, or are you going to purchase a white top from Granger Ford?

Just announced! Due to supplier issues, Ford has decided to make all 2020 Bronco models 2 wheel drive. For the inconvenience, we are reducing the MSRP on each model by 2 grand. :oops::oops:
Just in after that.....
Just announced! Due to supplier issues, Ford has decided to make all 2020 Bronco models 2 wheels period. You get your choice of the right side or left side (front or rear sets not available till 2022) For the inconvenience, we are reducing the MSRP on each model by 2 more grand.

Nvalli1980

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tundra
Nail......Meet.....Coffin. All Bronco G6 dreams I have had until this point are now gone. First NO green, then no marine vinyl on WT, no washable floors on WT, no soft top option on 2Dr, no Black top, now no X-Plan. It’s too much. I’m still very interested in BG6 but not anytime soon. It appears my Cement Grey MY18 Tundra will get partial Green wrap, TRD Pro upgraded lifted and new Rims/Tires. I’ll check in once in a while but for now it’s GOODBYE.

Pittguy

First Name
mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 cobra. F250
Ford is blowing it. Can't wait to see all the cancellations. Crying dealers that thought they are sitting on a hot model. How sad! I'm not even looking forward to BNP. I'm out too. Don't need a 50 or 60 grand vehicle built only with few options. Long wait. Reservation uncertainty. Other manufacturers don't seem to have the issues ford is having. I don't trust the quality during these times with the ford bronco. Very disappointed at every level so far

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Ford is blowing it. Can't wait to see all the cancellations. Crying dealers that thought they are sitting on a hot model. How sad! I'm not even looking forward to BNP. I'm out too. Don't need a 50 or 60 grand vehicle built only with few options. Long wait. Reservation uncertainty. Other manufacturers don't seem to have the issues ford is having. I don't trust the quality during these times with the ford bronco. Very disappointed at every level so far
I think it will be an interesting launch year. Options Ford flaunted are turning out to not be available until late and Ford acts like 160k or whatever number reservations they have now are in the bag and sold. When the reality is that $100 dollars is nothing in the grand scheme of things and is hardly a commitment. Early interest does not necessarily equal sales. It's Ford's game to lose depending on how the next months go.

Advertisement

Advertisement