Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is screwing up the hottest car launch in a decade. LMAO No wonder they pushed back the deadline to change dealers.

This is why I've been saying for months they shouldn't be showing us how the sausage is made until they have perfected the recipe. Launch vehicles with tires, interiors and doors we can't get. Subpar color choices. Frankenstein builds that help no one with their trim decision. Pushing back B&P and the interior/options video. And now no X-Plan. It's like they are being run by former political staffers.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You don't need a build and price to know that X-plan is worth it. Especially true for higher trim models. But hey, if you are fine with your Bronco purchase costing a couple grand more, hit me up and Ill send you my PayPal information.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not surprised. Even so the discount was not even a lot with x plan.
talking $2-3k depending on how you spec out the bronco. Figure my wife's 4dr Badsquatch, 2.7, auto, hardtop, lux package etc. will be in the 62-65k range.

Sponsored

snrubekin

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 450h
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not sure of the source of that sheet, but going out to the Ford Partner site and looking at the posted ineligible list the Bronco isn't listed and the date of the document is 03/06/2020

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As much as I want a Bronco in 2 years, this is just another straw that will make a new F-150 no less appealing, financially.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually do feel bag for the people that where counting on this. In the end it did not save that much money but still I know there were a lot people really hoping for it. Feel like Ford is not reading the writing on the wall that well.

Sponsored

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not gonna lie ... eyes starting to wander...

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 20201019_161527
I was seriously looking at these before I saw the Bronco (yes, I'm late to the Bronco party).

The only thing about the Gladiator, is the long wheel base. I live in Vegas, and most of our offroading is desert trails, and rocks. I'm a little afraid of the length of the Gladiator when climbing rocks. I can picture the trashed rear end already ?

I'm totally in love with the Bronco, but want to see if the Warthog is a real thing... hate the wait, though ?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

$100 #1 refundable, $100 #2 refundable...$25 MCA you get a card and 2 stickers for your $25.
Been seeing a lot of people posting this. I got x-plan back in June I think. Got my 2 stickers, still not on my Mustang. But in August used x-plan to help my son get a new Escape. So for me, the MCA membership already paid for itself.
Sponsored