Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Mike Levine watching this thread blow up*
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603138362893

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did he work for Ford Motor Company or for a Ford dealer? If it was a dealer I don't believe there is a retiree plan. Z plan is for retired FoMoCo employees.
Our local dealer. He was the Parts Manager.

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am not sure of the source of that sheet, but going out to the Ford Partner site and looking at the posted ineligible list the Bronco isn't listed and the date of the document is 03/06/2020
I saw that too in the Ford Partner website, I think in the original post Doug mentioned it was from the Dealer internal systems.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So all the dealers on the master list who have said to be accepting X Plan are full of sh@t. Car salesman not telling the truth is shocking! :cautious:
If Ford doesn't accept that means the dealers either accept it and don't get reimbursed from Ford or they don't accept it at all

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford is screwing up the hottest car launch in a decade. LMAO No wonder they pushed back the deadline to change dealers.

This is why I've been saying for months they shouldn't be showing us how the sausage is made until they have perfected the recipe. Launch vehicles with tires, interiors and doors we can't get. Subpar color choices. Frankenstein builds that help no one with their trim decision. Pushing back B&P and the interior/options video. And now no X-Plan. It's like they are being run by former political staffers.
I have a feeling when their b&p launches, there will be a lot of disappointed posters around here. Delays and broken promises aside, there's just virtually no way ford can satisfy everyone

Personally I'm tempering my expectations. I just want a badlands with lux package in a51 and a roof rack. And sasquatch/2.7 if I feel like emptying the bank. That should all be deliverable day 1, in June, since I have a day 3 reservation. But we will see....

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

makes no sense...all this time multiple Ford reps have said X-Plan eligible. And they were direct questions. Now...they say no X-Plan. wtf.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It says 1/1/18 on the bottom looks like bull!
I make sure you photoshop the whole thing before posting!
You must not deal a whole lot with revision controlled documents...

The 2018 date is the date that template was created or last modified. The information in that template was updated 10-5-20

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you derive that?
It just seems the optics of reversing course on buyers that reserved Broncos counting on that X-Plan is too damaging to their brand, and during a pandemic no less. I know at least one other member reached out to their dealership already and were assured they WILL honor X-Plan. Also, the only other vehicles prohibited from X-Plan are limited edition-type models, not mass produced model.

Also, the language used in dealer correspondence like this (Sorry, took this image form another users post)

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 1.13.44 PM

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603138596985

Grangtober keeps getting better.

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Definitely frustrating. I had no qualms about even paying msrp with my local dealership, the extra 1k off or so wasn't worth the drive anywhere else. However. In Virginia where all the dealerships charge a bulls* $900 doc fee the X-Plan was quite attractive. Agreed that Stephens and others are about to get a big boom if this doesn't change between now and order time. An extra $2k plus to throw at accessories adds up quickly.
Sponsored