Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling when their b&p launches, there will be a lot of disappointed posters around here. Delays and broken promises aside, there's just virtually no way ford can satisfy everyone

Personally I'm tempering my expectations. I just want a badlands with lux package in a51 and a roof rack. And sasquatch/2.7 if I feel like emptying the bank. That should all be deliverable day 1, in June, since I have a day 3 reservation. But we will see....
I'm fine with tempering my own expectations as far as additional options/upgrades. Ford should just hold themselves to a higher standard for discounts and timing. If elementary school kids can turn in their work on time, then the BaiLoUt Oval should be able to as well.
Sponsored

Boxmonkey

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a new bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This normally wouldnt be a deal breaker for me, and I don’t know that it is now. But they’re treating this like it’s a GT500 or something. This is intended to be a relatively high volume model.
it’s been a while since for has released any actual good news. Every time that clown Levine makes a statement I want to punch him.
Just a series of disappointing news since the release.
No manual on the V6
No manual on Sasquatch (they went back in that, but still)
No white roof
Blue is late availability
Keep missing implied schedule for B&P
Now this.

it’s a bit much. Tired of hearing bad news with a few hints of something interesting that never materialized. I’m gonna start looking at different options.
Maybe jeep will give an official green light to the 392 soon, it would be a good time.
I bet I could get a Rubicon and supercharge it for about what I was planning on spending on a badsquatch.
Not getting my deposit back yet, but Ford needs to re-earn my business at this point.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grangers deal just said x-plan eligible not that you’d actually use x-plan, I believe
Probably been answered 100 times by now, but you are right. X-Plan forbids selling below invoice. Granger was just sweetening the pot another $300 to match what the x-plan doc fee limit was, IIRC. So I don't think Granger was going to use our PIN, just ask you if you had one.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 22 is now a 21.
If this no-X plan holds true, ordering is going to be a lot less fun. I'm not jumping ship or anything like that. I already switched to a local dealer who I don't think is going to screw me over and I got my $100 refund from the dealership switch (about a week before the new deadline was announced). I'm just not thrilled at MSRP prices for a future mass produced vehicle. Pay to play I guess. This is disheartening news though. Been really excited about a decked out Badlands, but if held over a barrel my dealership and the new allocation process (whatever that turns out to be), I might hold off or BaseSquatch for the value. Time will tell.

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope your right. We can only hope. Join a buy group, or buy a Jeep Rubicon. That'll show Ford!
Be sure to check out the "bubbles under Paint" thread in the JLWrangler forums before you get too excited. Ask me how I know. Ugh.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want my money back from MCA .. I mean I drive one but no need for the MCA card other than the Bronco purchase! Glad I did not buy stocks !
Exactly
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] IMGP3414.JPG

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think i just assumed, its a new vehicle launch, and no way a discount program would apply. So I personally never factored it into the cost.

Seemed a bit overly optimistic. I'm new here tho so don't know if Ford has launched other new products (brand new, not a new model year) with a discount program before
It's more the fact that they've repeatedly said it was going to happen. Hell, even Granger went out of their way to market it that way to get a head start on it. In the grand scheme of things, its only a thousand bucks, but it's the principal of the matter, and several added options that some folks won't follow through with now.

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like granger might be the way to go now. Super glad they moved the reservation date

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did he work for Ford Motor Company or for a Ford dealer? If it was a dealer I don't believe there is a retiree plan. Z plan is for retired FoMoCo employees.
I guess I would get the D-Plan pricing, which is the A plan + $100. Wonder if this is better than Granger’s October deal.

Sponsored

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wonder if this is a way to get rid of some of the reservations to get production numbers back in line? Hearing that reservations are gonna clog up the production lines for 2 years???

Good bye Cactus grey...hello Sting Grey???

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603139169953
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603139289076

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow........money grab time.

chrtra1

Base
First Name