Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With no X-plan pricing, does that make it easier to flip an FE to help fund the Badlands reservation I want to keep? Discuss . . .
Sponsored

Deleted member 3063

Our local dealer. He was the Parts Manager.
As a dealership employee he was up for D plan. Start your info search there.
D plan was actually pretty good at $100 over AZ plan (FMC employee) price. How that applies to retirees and their families, I do not know.

As a long time FMC employee who has gotten A and X plan pins for no small number of relativies (A) and (X) friends, I think a lot of people are over estimating just how much X plan saves. You will barely notice it on your payment, one or two Starbucks a month.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Technically ... A/Z & X for Bronco is not available now for anyone. Even then, until Broncos are available for purchase, pins would not be able to be applied until delivery (best guess 6 months away). A lot could change by then for A/Z too. For now, no XPlan allows Ford to work though the details and maybe in the case of Ford Employees/Retirees could limit the number of XPlan pins for Bronco. I would expect Bronco to do well even if A/Z was not available for Employees/Retirees. It will be interesting to see how dealers lining up XPlan customers will work out something internally to keep those customers if the XPLan is limited or not available for any Bronco 2/4dr.

tenmidgets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely considering a refund on my reservation.

The lack of X-plan pricing is just the latest in a string of frustration. other items include:
- lack of build & price
- lack of white tops
- showing us endless images of pre-production vehicles that contain colors and features that are likely not available

This has not been a pleasurable experience whatsoever.

Sponsored

BronCody

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, lifted, all terrains
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

The lack of X-plan pricing is just the latest in a string of frustration. other items include:
- lack of build & price
- lack of white tops
- showing us endless images of pre-production vehicles that contain colors and features that are likely not available

100% agree with you.

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At least I joined a Veterans group to get mine
Great, now I have to join the Army and serve a few years to get the vet deal. I'm 43 and too old for this :LOL:

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeep...nope. Dunno why everyone is so bloody willing to go to a Wrangler with the infamous death wobble. No thanks.

Go to the jeep forum (you know which I'm talking about), look at the most popular threads last week...

First thread is a guy who's absolutely had it with his 2019 JLU. 2500 miles, death wobble 7 times. His wife doesn't even wanna drive it any more...

No thanks. Ford will see the backlash here...maybe they'll rethink their shit.
Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble (yeah)
Get in there, yeah, yeah
Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up

vEfexRU.gif

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With no X-plan pricing, does that make it easier to flip an FE to help fund the Badlands reservation I want to keep? Discuss . . .
I don't see how X-plan affects FE, since FE wasn't assumed to be Xplan eligible anyway

Sponsored

GarageGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 Diesel Manual 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

- lack of build & price
- lack of white tops

I hear you. Just refunded my reservation, now it's time to build my 1966 TJ6, it has a white top. Maybe explore the Bronco when the dust settles.

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine at the crash for $4.95. I am keeping it no matter how much ford pisses me off. Those sweet sweet dividends would be nice though

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Forgive me if this is a stupid question (sure as hell ain’t my first, and I’ll guarantee it won’t be my last), but could there be a possibility that some dealerships may just decide to “take one for the team” (i.e., their customers) and go ahead and honor X-Plan pricing anyway? Giving up a little profit in return for cementing customer loyalty? I’d think that might be something for them to consider. But then, I’ve never worked for a dealership, so I have no idea of the inner-workings of price/profit structures. Just a thought...
I'll say this again for the people in the back. Call your dealer. Work out YOUR deal. I'm straight with mine already dispute this news.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why wouldn’t it be offered?
It’s not a specialty vehicle

Man Ford needs to put out something positive regarding this thing. Besides the reveal this company hasn’t given us much...Besides cryptic messages, showing vehicles that you can’t build through the factory, options that aren’t options, dates for stuff to happen and it doesn’t...

Keep up the good work Ford...
Sponsored