First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr, 2008 Mustang GT CS (Wife's), MH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A-Plan site is still showing the 3.6.2020 document without any mention of the Bronco.
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another thing to point out-it’s entirely too early for plan pricing to be finalized-the Bronco won’t be out til next spring at the earliest and plan pricing doesn’t come out til about 60 days before release (See Bronco Sport Pricing)...and this sure as hell doesn’t seem official.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except when you rear end it and the gas tank explodes and causes the company to have a class action lawsuit... you’d still buy a pinto with that logic?

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1603141172048.png
1603141257200.png
1603141315659.png

Come on down to Phil's Phantsy Pitchforks...we got big ones, we got small ones!

Ready to storm the castle? We got what you need!!!
Gonna need torches too! Got any special partner pricing on them?

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well that changes the pricing game a lot....
This will be the final straw for many reservation holders that are buying on a tight budget. Others will add fewer options to make things work. I don't see how this works in Ford's favor?

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm on the xplan site right now and it does not mention the Bronco other than the Sport version. Ineligible vehicle list does not mention the Bronco either and is dated 3.6.2020 I'm not sure I believe the posted document until the website is updated.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another thing to point out-it’s entirely too early for plan pricing to be finalized-the Bronco won’t be out til next spring at the earliest and plan pricing doesn’t come out til about 60 days before release (See Bronco Sport Pricing)...and this sure as hell doesn’t seem official.
True. Or it is official....for now. As we've seen these things change weekly lol. We have a long 7-8 months for it to change a few more times.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
This will be the final straw for many reservation holders that are buying on a tight budget. Others will add fewer options to make things work. I don't see how this works in Ford's favor?
And more broncos with Less options doesnt look to good either. A bunch of base broncos driving around?

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Per this document (effective October 5, 2020 as noted on the document) posted to the dealer system today, the 2021 Bronco is ineligible for X-Plan and X-Plan Partner discount pricing. It is eligible for AZD Plan discounts, however.

We pulled an earlier thread on this in order to confirm this document with more certainty.

2021 Ford Bronco Not X-Plan Eligible 2.jpg
Looks photoshopped to me. You can see the white is more of an Oxford white where the Bronco was added and less of a paper white. This must be one of those Easter Eggs everyone is talking about to get us excited for our Spring deliveries!

Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems like granger might be the way to go now. Super glad they moved the reservation date
I called Ford marketing today to check if the Jan 31st date was legit. She said it was for a few days, but they moved it back to October 31st. She checked my rez info to make sure I was legit. I wouldn't count on the switch by Jan 31st at this point.

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As an early-adopter, I was looking forward to dealing with Ford only for this purchase - cutting the dealership shenanigans out of the loop. This decision by Ford doesn't change my mind about buying a Bronco, but it may change my mind about taking the risks of being an early adopter AND getting marked up by a dealership.

I'm now more likely to wait until 2022 or later for the Bronco, which definitely takes a lot of the "shine" off the experience for me. By then Ford may come off their "let the dealerships gouge the early-adopters because of the hype" mode, as well as addressing other rush-to-formula issues like putting a manual on the V6, offering different color tops, routing the rear AC through the console, etc, etc, etc.
I'm thinking this might be a sign that yes, I really want the Warthog, and can deal with my Xterra a little longer
Sponsored