Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone with twitter should blow up Mark. I already @ but I have like 10 tweets so I am sure I won't get a reply.

Screwit

I may just buy a Hyundai and keep riding my motorcycles.
The Telluride is nice, the Hyundai version (palisade ) isn't bad either.
Sponsored

66chill

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500, 2017 Raptor, 96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly that’s as of 3/6/2020
Which is exactly the file that's available to those with access to the Ford Partner website.

The document in the OP is very suspect for the reasons I previously listed. Just not sure I believe this news for a few reasons.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford obviously doesn't realize that this whole Bronco experience has been a bright light for some of us in some very dark times. All the covid stuff, political stuff, civil unrest, etc has been exceptionally draining on me and a lot of others, I'm sure. Having something like this has actually helped to give me something to look forward to and focus on, besides all the negativity. I (as many others) have been obsessing over the Bronco as an outlet to keep me preoccupied and focused. This Bronco is the only positive thing to come out of 2020 so far, and it's like they're TRYING to ruin that for us. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself, but I'm so bitter and PO'd right now..

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The reservation isn't cancelled via the dealership - it is cancelled by calling Ford Customer Service. The dealership has nothing to do with it.

The bigger concern will be if the dealerships decide to play games in the aftersale/finance manager's office at time of delivery. My guess is that NONE of that will be captured or contracted at the time of ORDER and subject to change anyway since interest rates could be very different between now and delivery. Premiums on financing, premiums on extended warranty etc.
The last email from Ford said pricing at time of order but I'm seriously curious if the dealership could turn a cancelled reservation into a dealer stock order. I wouldnt put it past them to figure out a way to do it so they could charge a premium for a 2021. My financing will be through my local credit union which always beats Ford unless FMC offers 0% for some reason.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone with twitter should blow up Mark. I already @ but I have like 10 tweets so I am sure I won't get a reply.

The Telluride is nice, the Hyundai version (palisade ) isn't bad either.
I have been posting too (photographybymarkbrooks is my twitter) and tagging him

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1603141172048.png
1603141257200.png
1603141315659.png

Come on down to Phil's Phantsy Pitchforks...we got big ones, we got small ones!

Ready to storm the castle? We got what you need!!!
Is this located next to Spatula City?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm guessing there will still be dealer holdbacks on the Bronco. So, if a dealer really wants to convert as many reservations to sales as he can, he can still sell at invoice. Talk with your dealers before you cause yourself to have a stroke. You never know unless you ask.

If that doesn't work there is Granger, Stephens, and the Texas Buyers group. And, I'm still thinking we may see another dealer or two that understand Granger's strategy, and set up a similar deal. There's still time. Remember what that wise old sage used to say, "The sun will come up tomorrow, you can bet your bottom dollar."

Also, I would like to address some of the Jeep naysayers. My '19 Wranger JL has right at 15K miles, and smiles. There has been no problems, and certainly no "death wobble" that plagued the '18's and before. (Of course I'm going to find some wood to knock on really quick. Don't wanna jinx anything.) :) So, if you are considering a Jeep now because of the X-Plan news, go drive one. That's the only way to know for sure. Just make sure the dealer doesn't have 49 psi of air in the tires like mine did. That made it drive like chit until I got it right.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You must not deal a whole lot with revision controlled documents...

The 2018 date is the date that template was created or last modified. The information in that template was updated 10-5-20
No I was a cop.... no clue

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Veloster N is a blast to drive.
No offense intended. I was seriously considering an Elantra before the Bronco announcement. Just to have a car. Zipping around in my F350 is kinda... awkward at times :)