First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Per this document (effective October 5, 2020 as noted on the document) posted to the dealer system today, the 2021 Bronco is ineligible for X-Plan and X-Plan Partner discount pricing. It is eligible for AZD Plan discounts, however.

We pulled an earlier thread on this in order to confirm this document with more certainty, which we now have.

2021 Ford Bronco Not X-Plan Eligible 2.jpg
NO BIG SURPRISE there.
Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which is why you do not publish this sort of stuff until you are 100% sure. It's a poor look, and possibly even fraudulent for Ford. The only thing that saves them is the car is technically not for sale yet. If it happened after the orders in December it would be 100% fraudulent. Not sure how the $100 reservation fee would constitute a sale contract, think only the order does.
I don't disagree with you, I am just saying he went into work one day and all his bosses were logging into monster.com

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Went and looked at Gladiator BnP. Have to admit, I threw up in my mouth a little....

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here’s a theory. Maybe Fords B&P will be less than survey prices, so their sticker price undercuts the wrangler, and in the process they remove x plan to offset it. Wouldn’t it be better for them from a marketing standpoint to have a lesser priced car advertised and lockout x plan? You know the media is going to run comparison after comparison on how a loaded xyz trim compares to a similarly equipped wrangler.

we may find ourselves ending up in the same place here.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
A/Z is A or Z. It's not including all the letters in between.

Also he offered to give one person on Twitter a X plan pin from his personal "friends" allotment shortly after the announcement. Hardly a contractual guarantee it would be eligible.
Correct- Even if the X-Plan was considered at that time -He has no obligation to update this forum of changes.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What if Ford canceled X-plan after seeing the number of people sign up for MCA for a small 25$ to get a plan that used to be much more limited?

Sponsored

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Per this document (effective October 5, 2020 as noted on the document) posted to the dealer system today, the 2021 Bronco is ineligible for X-Plan and X-Plan Partner discount pricing. It is eligible for AZD Plan discounts, however.

We pulled an earlier thread on this in order to confirm this document with more certainty, which we now have.

2021 Ford Bronco Not X-Plan Eligible 2.jpg
Why is it dated 1/01/2018. ????? Doesn't look legit. If it is I'll be canceling.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My theory is 2021 dealer allocation will only be the number of vehicle reservations prior to Sept 18 that do not convert to actual orders. So the thought being no xplan = more money and more 2021s going for dealer inventory. Ford figures every 2021 is sold at this point, be it to res holders of off the lots. Heck they have a good lead into the 2022 MY.
Sponsored