First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an answer. This just means MY21's due to it being a "limited supply vehicle" They will be more valuable for MY22 and beyond. I can live with that!

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 5.41.45 PM.png
Comparing Bronco's to Raptors and Shelby's is laughable. The only thing "limited" about the Bronco (excluding the FE trim option) is probably more related to some poor supplier planning and logistics.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like it’s only MY21, so those of us with later reservations that are projected to MY22 could still get X-plan. Maybe...

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People can order a '21 Jeep Wrangler or gladiator for 7-8% below invoice right now and always drive that around until your Bronco arrives and maybe not lose money. Just saying. Who knows, maybe you'll love the Jeep.

Energiesrce

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco, 2018 Ford F150, 2015 Tesla S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wtf is x-plan lol

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If only Ford marketing/communications could communicate directly with customers... you know like a digital mail system for all reservation holders... send out a news letter with periodic important info updates or changes that might affect reservation holders so customers don't have to hear through the grape vine potentially wrong or misleading information.

If only such a technology existed. ?

Dorothy, wake up... you got knocked on the head....you're dreamin'
Ya, well nothing quite like it except for a BRONCO! Makes no sense. This X plan had nothing to do with you buying a Jeep (this news just came out today). You simply decided you wanted the death wobble. That’s all.

I had a 2021 Rubicon On order, it’s been delivered and I cancelled it. Screw that shit. I’ve read so many threads about death wobble, the thing breaking down, not starting, people just fed up with Jeep, it’s dealers and the service. Forget man.

my reservation was placed July 14th, I should get a Bronco mid 2021. If not I’ll wait. I plan to sell my 2019 golf r cause well, it’s just too damn small, fun but small. If I need a car between whenever that’s sold and Bronco-time then I’ll buy a beater for 2-3k.

anyway, your choice, even though it’s not everyone’s — especially in this forum.

good luck, read up on the death wobble so you know what to do when it happens. And I’m not joking either
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] th-7

Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How do you consider maxing out your build for the year to be "Limited" ?? Ford should reconsider this. Or Mayber I should reconsider buying my 6th Ford
I think what they're trying to say (my opinion only), is that there will be far fewer 21's than any other model year. Model year production usually starts around mid September, but the Bronco will be around May.

That means 5-ish months of production for the 21's if they do the standard model year switch mid September for the 22's. That also doesn't factor in supply issues due to covid or some other disaster (2020 isn't over yet).

So, I can kind of see the point that it's limited compared to what they may have expected or future years will have. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Luke@LFF

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've always failed to understand why a company, whose sole purpose is to make money, gets hammered on when they try to make money. They aren't making these cars for the hell of it. And they ain't cheap to make...

The car industry created this type of thinking... they did this to themselves when they allowed the dealerships into the equation. You should just be able to buy a car for what it's priced at. Just like pretty much everything else in this world. I bet no one here reading this thread on their fancy iphone bought literally the day it was released, tried to negotiate the price on that.

And then others may have decided to wait and paid less. But you want the hottest item, you pay top dollar. If you don't. Then don't. Someone will gladly take your place.

Any kind of discount would've been great. But to say you won't buy now bc no discount? Meh. Somebody else gladly will. Maybe get one less accessory, or maybe you don't really need the Black Diamond and get the Big Bend instead.

Just saying...
Could not have said it better myself

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dealers were actually promoting MCA along with EAA. I don't think it is abuse to pay a membership fee to an organization of your choice and get a benefit in return. There are countless examples.
I've always failed to understand why a company, whose sole purpose is to make money, gets hammered on when they try to make money. They aren't making these cars for the hell of it. And they ain't cheap to make...

The car industry created this type of thinking... they did this to themselves when they allowed the dealerships into the equation. You should just be able to buy a car for what it's priced at. Just like pretty much everything else in this world. I bet no one here reading this thread on their fancy iphone bought literally the day it was released, tried to negotiate the price on that.

And then others may have decided to wait and paid less. But you want the hottest item, you pay top dollar. If you don't. Then don't. Someone will gladly take your place.

Any kind of discount would've been great. But to say you won't buy now bc no discount? Meh. Somebody else gladly will. Maybe get one less accessory, or maybe you don't really need the Black Diamond and get the Big Bend instead.

Just saying...
And for those not happy about paying MSRP... which means MANUFACTURERS SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE.... should be happy theres dealers out there willing to drop the price at all.

Sponsored

Ciscollector

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 Highboy; 2000 LX470; 2017 JK
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer sent out an email pretty quickly saying they would honor X plan pricing.

“ Good afternoon all,

We at Kearny Mesa Ford have tried our best to be completely transparent regarding our pricing policies with all of you from the very beginning. Our commitments were clear to all reservation holders: We are not going to mark up the price above MSRP, we will accept all Ford sponsored discounts (X/Z/A/D Plan), and we will not add any additional equipment or accessories without request.

As some of you know already, Ford announced today that the full size Bronco will not qualify for Xplan discounts. Xplan is typically for employees of companies which partner with Ford. The Bronco will still qualify for Z/A/D plan though. Needless to say this came as a big surprise to all of us. I have personally spoken to well over 100 of you and I understand just how important this factor was in your decision to do business with us.

In response to this, we have internally made the decision that we will still honor the Xplan discount for anybody who can provide a valid PIN when it comes time to complete the purchase. This will just be for your individual special order and will not be offered on any stock Broncos. We will use typical Xplan pricing from like-priced Fords to approximate what the discount would have been. This will also disqualify our dealership from the reimbursement we would typically see from doing an Xplan deal, but following through on our commitments is more important than that.”

Got my pin today. We will see what happens.