Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But a hand written letter will have to do.
Yeah I get it... If only you had access to the interwebz you could join that Twitter thing huh? ;)
Sponsored

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Dealer can't honor X Plan if Ford doesn't make the vehicle eligible.
A dealer can decide if they want to offer the same pricing as Xplan. There are some stand up dealers out there that are still honoring the Xplan pricing even though it is not being formally offered by Ford

Brian Sooudi

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a sad move by Ford. Yes, Bronco is in high demand. However, in the end I say half of the 160k+ orders follow through. For those of us who are going to follow through we get screwed because it’s simply greed probably pushed by some of these dealers. I have owned stock in Ford for years. Yes, years and lost my ass with them. They are screwing the shareholders. I always thought shareholders should be treated differently then the “mustang club” for $25. I get it Raptor or Warthog would not be eligible because they are special versions of a vehicle. I am still moving forward but it’s heartbreaking for those of us who own shares and have stood by Ford when their stock price is half of that of FCA (Jeep)!!!!

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So there's hope!?!

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I get MY2022 badmansquatch package, think I could use X-Plan?

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Canceling my reservation. I'm not in a hurry. I may make a new one with Granger for a 2022 model. No way I'm paying MSRP or higher. Who knows may just get a Wrangler instead. Wondering how many reservations Ford is going to lose.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
X-plan isn't a huge discount anyways, so the loss doesn't really concern me too much. I just hope dealers don't jump off the "no ADM" band wagon. That will be the only reason for me to switch dealers. Guess it may be time to reach out to them.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would just like to say the ellipsis is not a period.

Thank you

The ellipsis is most commonly represented by three periods (. . . ) although it is occasionally demonstrated with three asterisks (***). The ellipsis is used in writing or printing to indicate an omission, especially of letters or words. Ellipses are frequently used within quotations to jump from one phrase to another, omitting unnecessary words that do not interfere with the meaning. Students writing research papers or newspapers quoting parts of speeches will often employ ellipsis to avoid copying lengthy text that is not needed.

Omission of words: She began to count, "One, two, three, four…" until she got to 10, then went to find him.

Within a quotation: When Newton stated, "An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion..." he developed the law of motion.

Also, glad I'm didn’t have an X-plan I was depending on.

Last edited:

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What was the date of that e-mail
Today....called Middleton Ford in Wisconsin the other dealer on the other side of town and I started to pry into possibly switching asking about the xplan as well. They said they will honor....I told them there is a doc going around from a few days ago saying the bronco is excluded. He said they have not heard of this YET, but seems like the same up and down they were dealing with the sport and the Mach e.

So I’m still trying to be optimistic that it will fix itself or they realize what they did.

Regardless I have waited too long for this Bronco I’m sticking with it....just may be the difference in one or two options.

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Canceling my reservation. I'm not in a hurry. I may make a new one with Granger for a 2022 model. No way I'm paying MSRP or higher. Who knows may just get a Wrangler instead. Wondering how many reservations Ford is going to lose.

Did Albert mention we're a Jeep dealership too? ?

We're going to do our best to honor pricing as previously stated. We can only control what we can control. Don't forget this is suppose to be fun, not stressful. ?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wondering how many reservations Ford is going to lose.
They don't care. In 4 years they will be offering incentives to move these things off the lot.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I literally went to the DAV website and bronco is still listed as being eligible. Only
Program #37598 - X-Plan DAV Direct Offer Program. Program is eligible for Disabled American Veterans Members (including DAVA) and same household members that are residents of the United States. Offer is valid for the purchase or lease of any X-Plan eligible new 2020/2021 Ford or Lincoln vehicle. Not available on Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, Mustang BULLITT, Mustang Shelby® GT350/350R
Sponsored