Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fordf150, jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update: Also confirmed by Mike Levine:

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 6.24.42 PM.png

DOCUMENT

Per this document (effective October 5, 2020 as noted on the document) posted to the dealer system today, the 2021 Bronco is ineligible for X-Plan and X-Plan Partner discount pricing. It is eligible for AZD Plan discounts, however.

We pulled an earlier thread on this in order to confirm this document with more certainty, which we now have.

2021 Ford Bronco Not X-Plan Eligible 2.jpg
Ok..f ford..I wi go buy a jeep
Update: Also confirmed by Mike Levine:

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 6.24.42 PM.png

DOCUMENT

Per this document (effective October 5, 2020 as noted on the document) posted to the dealer system today, the 2021 Bronco is ineligible for X-Plan and X-Plan Partner discount pricing. It is eligible for AZD Plan discounts, however.

We pulled an earlier thread on this in order to confirm this document with more certainty, which we now have.

2021 Ford Bronco Not X-Plan Eligible 2.jpg
Ok

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The announcement clearly calls out MY21 only as opposed to all reservations. Those holding a 9/18 or later reservation are expecting to get a MY22. Will X-Plan possibly apply to those orders?

Ford is saying it’s because volume is limited for MY21, but that shouldn’t apply to MY22 since they will have enough capacity to fill reservations and stock dealerships.

Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's wrong with our country is that customers want to be treated properly? I can think of some things wrong with the country, but that is not one of them.
No, that people think they are entitled to a perk that Ford decided. Not to offer.
That’s stupid ...

He is not being entitled by asking for a fair deal from a company that is asking their customer base to buy a 50k vehicle without touching it, seeing it or driving it...
The market decides a "fair deal."

Ford has gambled that the market will support no X plan pricing. Time will tell if they're right.

Nobody is going to give any non refundable money before seeing their Bronco.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, that people think they are entitled to a perk that Ford decided. Not to offer.

Ford has gambled that the market will support no X plan pricing. Time will tell if they're right.

Yup. With how much ford is struggling... not sure why they wouldn’t milk every dollar out of the bronco. There will be plenty of time for those with tighter wallets to wait for a deal. Like me.

I’ll put it like this; as a Bronco enthusiast I’m sad but not overly surprised. As a ford shareholder? Hell yeah.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its a clear abuse of the system if you pay 25$ to sign up for MCA AFTER you reserved to get x-plan pricing. original MCA members and all other prior x-plan members get shafted now. its was cheating the system, and now everyone gets to pay for it.
Are you double posting this? It is not cheating and it is not abusing anything. But sure, blame the CONSUMER for what the manufacturer is doing to excited buyers trying to afford a $50k+ vehicle.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Problem is dealers around me never commit with management. They want you to walk in sit you down and beat you into submission after they got you in the door. I've played the sales game agreed to an OTD price only to have them go well x manager didn't approve and I just walk back out having wasted my time. Or better yet work something out and have them tell you they sold it when you show up but have something similar only to start all over again.
So I'm gonna draw 4 squares on this sheet of paper.....

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

No shit Ford is “gambling” on supposed market support...
I would not give any non refundable cash either but some shit ass dealers have requested non refundable deposits... not mine but some have..

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is not what is wrong with America. You may feel free to disagree with people, but to say anyone who wanted the xplan is what is wrong with this country is an enormous insult. You should stop now.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

as a person who uses those thingies all the time and with all due respect....fuck off :)
I don't know why but it just aggravates me. A huge run on sentence does the same thing.

Maybe it was the years of being yelled at by language teachers.

EastCoastBronco

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not to be negative again and one who holds a reservation for MY22 @Granger Ford,
If everyone starts switching to them or @StephensAutoCenter, MY22 might end up being a MY23.5 with the allocation process. Heck I think many of the MY21s would become MY22s bc of allocation.

Am I right or wrong?

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully this will push everyone to the B6G four-corners dealerships. Granger, Stephens, Kearney, and Texas (group buy).

Unfortunately, enough fools will stick with the shops that stick to msrp + doc fees that they will make their money and keep being parasites.
Sponsored