Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The announcement clearly calls out MY21 only as opposed to all reservations. Those holding a 9/18 or later reservation are expecting to get a MY22. Will X-Plan possibly apply to those orders?

Ford is saying it’s because volume is limited for MY21, but that shouldn’t apply to MY22 since they will have enough capacity to fill reservations and stock dealerships.
“For now“ / “by MY22”

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, that people think they are entitled to a perk that Ford decided. Not to offer.
It's not so much thinking we are entitled to a perk. It's that Ford said it would be honored, but they decided to renege on what amounts to a promise. They should have been honest with their customers/potential customers from the start.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

its a clear abuse of the system if you pay 25$ to sign up for MCA AFTER you reserved to get x-plan pricing. original MCA members and all other prior x-plan members get shafted now. its was cheating the system, and now everyone gets to pay for it.
In what way did MCA get shafted? They lost nothing, absolutely nothing. What they did get though, was tens of thousands of dollars to use as they see fit, for nothing.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully this will push everyone to the B6G four-corners dealerships. Granger, Stephens, Kearney, and Texas (group buy).

Unfortunately, enough fools will stick with the shops that stick to msrp + doc fees that they will make their money and keep being parasites.
Trust me, I would love to get into one of those deals, but the logistics of the transaction are not appealing due to distance. Sometimes we have to make and pay for those decisions, but it is not based on intellect.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its a clear abuse of the system if you pay 25$ to sign up for MCA AFTER you reserved to get x-plan pricing. original MCA members and all other prior x-plan members get shafted now. its was cheating the system, and now everyone gets to pay for it.

so it WAS the big dealers bitchin that caused all this..... :ROFLMAO:

Cyclekid

Black Diamond
First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1990 Bronco ii, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like more people will be jumping up the reservation list and taking spots of people who needed the xplan to purchase.

Biscuit

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m in a wait and see, hell maybe I’ll walk out of the dealer and go buy a Rubicon

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've always failed to understand why a company, whose sole purpose is to make money, gets hammered on when they try to make money. They aren't making these cars for the hell of it. And they ain't cheap to make...

The car industry created this type of thinking... they did this to themselves when they allowed the dealerships into the equation. You should just be able to buy a car for what it's priced at. Just like pretty much everything else in this world. I bet no one here reading this thread on their fancy iphone bought literally the day it was released, tried to negotiate the price on that.

And then others may have decided to wait and paid less. But you want the hottest item, you pay top dollar. If you don't. Then don't. Someone will gladly take your place.

Any kind of discount would've been great. But to say you won't buy now bc no discount? Meh. Somebody else gladly will. Maybe get one less accessory, or maybe you don't really need the Black Diamond and get the Big Bend instead.

Just saying...
Actually I don't pay retail on anything I purchase. I buy phones that have been out for two years. I buy clothing in the sale rack. And I have never...ever...paid MSRP on a vehicle.

So you chose to reply to the wrong post....pound sand.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know why but it just aggravates me. A huge run on sentence does the same thing.

Maybe it was the years of being yelled at by language teachers.

I was just fuckin' with ya, my wife corrects me about it all the time and I still mostly like her.... :)

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well who is gonna be the dealer that offers the best out the door price and cheap national shipping... I predict a large migration in that direction...
Taking away X plan no bueno

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trust me, I would love to get into one of those deals, but the logistics of the transaction are not appealing due to distance. Sometimes we have to make and pay for those decisions, but it is not based on intellect.
Isn't Stephens offering free nationwide shipping? That makes logistics quite a bit easier.
Sponsored