First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i dont believe z plan is excluded from first editions, but could be wrong. my current understanding is that its allowed.
I'ts on the Thread Starter screen grab from Mike, says A/Z/D plans eligible
Except First Edition.
Sponsored

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'ts on the Thread Starter screen grab from Mike, says A/Z/D plans eligible
Except First Edition.
That could change... just the way the x plan one did. for the record i dont have a first edition so no dog in that fight anyways lol

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

X-Plan really hasn't been your best price with the Bronco. There are plenty of dealers offering $1000 or more off of invoice.

I am actually thinking about canceling my reservation and then adding another through Granger Ford. I get A-Plan, but the $2000 off of invoice is probably better, and I don't need a Bronco next summer.
I'm out if louisiana. I was hoping to be able to find more below invoice options closer than north Texas or Iowa! I would love to make the drive in the new bronco but have to pay for a plane ticket and possibly lodging for the round trip. Cuts out a lot of the savings.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Update: Also confirmed by Mike Levine:

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 6.24.42 PM.png

DOCUMENT

Per this document (effective October 5, 2020 as noted on the document) posted to the dealer system today, the 2021 Bronco is ineligible for X-Plan and X-Plan Partner discount pricing. It is eligible for AZD Plan discounts, however.

We pulled an earlier thread on this in order to confirm this document with more certainty, which we now have.

2021 Ford Bronco Not X-Plan Eligible 2.jpg
And just like that, thousands of BL reservations turn into BD reservations!

Sponsored

Buckin'Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told by me dealer a month or two back that there would be no ADM.

Not sure who to believe.
I can tell you who not to believe. The dealer. :) Semi joking.

It's really all out of our control except to build a vehicle on B&P, order and wait. Regardless of what a dealer says now or at the time of order, most can and will play some games at the end under this system with a high demand Bronco. I'm hopeful that any markup many (including myself) will see does not cross the line where I have to walk away on principle, but I will. It will be my decision whether to take the shaft or let the guy who buys my order pay something I declined to pay. Definitely not a fun process as we really don't have control.

I'm not saying dealers like Granger or Stephens would do this as they seem very honest and transparent. However, after dealer switch date has passed and once the orders are placed, they could and there is nothing anyone can do about it. That's why it's not worth stressing.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thats understandable. there are absolutely still shady dealers out there. I think with the internet, reviews, and options out there, more of us are working to be good honest dealers. I obviously cant speak for everyone. I shoot for keeping thing upfront and transparent. I've been told i can be an acquired taste because i'd rather just be blunt and keep it short for the sake of both of our time. Im indifferent on the deal of x plan because im not commission so what we make on a car makes zero difference in my pay. I just want Broncos out for the people to enjoy.
Well, x-plan would save everyone time in the end. Yeah, maybe it won't be an issue, we'll find out from feedback from buyers and sales people when these hit the dealers. I viewed x-plan as a way to streamline the process for EVERYONE. Dealers don't waste their time with Bronco buyers and buyers don't waste all day haggling over price and doc fees.

Back to square one for the buyer, which is feast or famine with the buying experience. LOL. It'd be nice for dealers in some key states to step up for their customers, which would spread out the reservations geographically instead of people traveling 500-1000 miles for a solid deal.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm out if louisiana. I was hoping to be able to find more below invoice options closer than north Texas or Iowa! I would love to make the drive in the new bronco but have to pay for a plane ticket and possibly lodging for the round trip. Cuts out a lot of the savings.
Why not just take advantage of one of the 1000 off invoice deals or 2000 off invoice and just have them deliver it directly to your house. I bet you can get delivery for 1000 bucks....so the 1000 off puts it right at invoice which is what xplan was anyway.

Last edited:

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Call some dealers. See if they want to do business. I'm sure someone wants to sell a Bronco around invoice.

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why not just take advantage of one of the 1000 off invoice deals or 2000 off invoice and just have them deliver it directly to your house. I bet you can get delivery for 1000 bucks....so the 1000 off puts it right at invoice which is what xplan was anyway.
Very valid point! This is surely an option. Will most likely call granger to get a delivery estimate. Thanks!

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I get ya on the leary part, and appreciate you not putting me on blast with it. we just dont know and are just awaiting more info. were still in limbo in just trying to find out our actual allocation lol. im like most the people here, i just want a bronco lol.
sorry. I was coming unglued a little. I hadn’t had enough coffee and I was up until 4:30 this morning working on an essay to turn in for class that was due. But seriously I just think that offering X plan gives a lot of customers a sense of commitment especially after you already said you were going to do it. Plus the dealership and Ford will make extra money selling and financing accessories so why do that? It’s all about perspective. Most loyalists want to feel the company gives a crap about them. I hate GM products but they are the main one I see advertising loyalty discounts and promotions. Ford hasn’t shown loyalty to their loyal customers, I’ve been at it with them before about that. We’re listening is about the closest they’ve come to it and even then they tooted the hell out of their own horn.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That could change... just the way the x plan one did. for the record i dont have a first edition so no dog in that fight anyways lol
But this time it’s an official statement from Ford.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I keep getting this gross "look at this nasty ear wax" ad. I'd rather look at Jeeps.
Stop searching for ear wax remedies and start searching for Jeeps! ;)

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Call some dealers. See if they want to do business. I'm sure someone wants to sell a Bronco around invoice.
Yeah, but I think the point is why do I have to work so hard to give someone $60k? Someone will want it, but no offense to granger because I think they are great, I don’t want to go that far to get a car. Hell if I’m spending that much money I shouldn’t have to beg a business to not be greedy af.
Sponsored