Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call/email them and confirm your deal.
I already have. No response, yet. My guess is that they will offer MSRP. They can see that I have purchased my last six vehicles through them (the latest, a new 2018 KR), so they should be willing to negotiate; but I think they won't.,
Sponsored

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must be getting really old. All of this consternation over a vehicle. People, it is not worth it.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This sucks, but there is nothing we can do. Won't stop me from getting the bronco. My dealer is not marking the bronco up so I am fine with all this. If your budget is so tight that not having the x-plan throws all your plans out the window you probably shouldn't be getting a bronco and should be looking for a cheaper car. I don't agree with Ford treating the bronco as a speciality vehicle and screwing us over with this shit, but that's what is happening. If you're that pissed off then cancel your reservation and move me up on the list.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's reasonable. I'm not paying extra fees either despite no X-plan. So you weren't the person I was alluding to in my first post. You can afford it and just not dealing with the BS. I can appreciate that.
Sorry, I have a thing about people belittling others due to their income. 9 years ago I took a 40% pay cut from making $50k a year. Now I’ve worked my ass off and I am extremely comfortable, but you learn making $28k a year to appreciate your money and not piss it away because of greed. I worked in car sales when I got out of the Army and realized they would take every dime you have even if you didn’t have much. Now I donate and help people. So that extra $2-3k might put some smiles on a lot of struggling parents faces because I didn’t drop it on corporate greed. At the end of the day it’s only money, but to people that don’t have much it’s a little better life for their family.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those of us who have used Fords Plan pricing, A and Z in my case, for over 20 years as a result of active Ford Salaried employee now retired Father, this is normal. When Ford owned 20% of Mazda, I used the 'S' plan on a newly redesigned Mazda 6 in 2000. The public demand for the car the first year was so strong, that they halted the use of it until retail customers demand could be met. They after all are the reason my dad's employer, Ford, was in business to serve and thus make profits, pay employees, capital investment, etc, etc;.

Here's the thing, I've been a plan member and understand it's rules and restrictions. For anyone who is new to the Fords plans, whether by MCA membership or recent stock purchases, I certainly can see where this is new to you and disappointing.

I'm disappointed I can't use my Z plan on the First Edition, but I'm not mad as I've been aware throughout the years that some models aren't eligible until supply and demand evens out.

Any new Ford Plan member, a big welcome as your now affiliated with a company and get benefits from that affiliation but not until the retail clients needs are filled.

We all still have the option of being a Retail Client like everyone else, or we can wait and use our affiliation privileges.
I wish the North American Product Communications Manager knew this

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why does a dealer have to price match Granger to make a difference? I feel bad for the markets some of you are in, because in our market, pricing does not favor the dealerships, yet were still treated like were stealing from people when they aren't even paying close to sticker less rebates.
Wow less rebates... Wait a second I thought when a customer got a rebate it basically got signed over to the dealer? ? Or are we just stupid customers? I feel sorry for any customer that walks thru your door. I can hear it now "Look another sucker... Who wants this one?"

Edit: let me clarify, customer can take rebate and deposit it yes. But if you are saying close to sticker, that tells me customer signs check over to dealer to bring down cost of the vehicle.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
And there it is. Response like that is why nothing will ever change. You could be offered a killer deal, and still demand more because those "stealerships" are making a profit. how (are the markets your in? I mean seriously lol. We NEVER sell cars at MSRP in our market.... but its just not enough huh.
I own more than a few cattle...and know first hand (foot) what BS is...own a few trucks so have been through the process....this is about the Bronco not F150's...you would be crazy to use the X plan buying a F150....but lots of folks view the X plan as protection from dealers...especially for the Bronco.....I have been offered a killer deal and it suits me just fine :p ......the Texas Buyers group has fixed me up just fine with a dealer that wants to sell fairly.....instead of one that is feeling self important and pompous......carry on

ndumlao72

Base
First Name
Nestor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright just just test drove a Ranger @ Loveland Ford Colorado and I will say that I am going to stick with 2.3 EB motor. It was strong with all the power I will ever need. With that said, I also talked to one of the sales manager named Willy Brown and asked him point blank if their dealership will honor X-plan adding that Ford made an announcement it will not, he said that Loveland Ford will honor X-plan pricing on new bronco. So there is an option up here in Northern Colorado for those interested. I told him that I would post Loveland Ford's answer here and to expect some internet traffic coming his way.

Willy Brown
Internet Sales Manager
Loveland Ford
970-667-2220
[email protected]
loveford.com

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow less rebates... Wait a second I thought when a customer got a rebate it basically got signed over to the dealer? ? Or are we just stupid customers? I feel sorry for any customer that walks thru your door. I can hear it now "Look another sucker... Who wants this one?"
Seems you didn't quite understand that buddy. Allow me to lend you a hand. Less rebates = minus rebates. Your apology is appreciated.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys are so funny thinking that it is OK for Ford to send out a survey to dial in exactly how to get the maximum their loyal fans are willing to pay; but then, say the individuals should not be upset having the small token of xplan that is given as a benefit of a club yanked away. If I were litigious I would say that publicly announcing a discount plan while Jeep is running amazing deals and then reneging is pretty close to a bait and switch. So yes we are going to cry about it.

Please don't block me.
I would agree except I don't recall Ford saying that x-plan would be available. Otherwise as an attorney I might tilt at that windmill.

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Edit: let me clarify, customer can take rebate and deposit it yes. But if you are saying close to sticker, that tells me customer signs check over to dealer to bring down cost of the vehicle.
I find it funny people say well Ford has to make a profit! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaha!

They are. And will. X plan or not. Period. Even with all the rebates and kick backs and overhead. Ford motor company makes an average of $13500 on F150 trucks that is pure profit. If someone thinks this would hurt them to offer x plan you need a reality check in economics.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Thank you for correcting. Yes, customers always take the rebates off the car at time of purchase. Less to finance or cut a check for at that time. Better for sales tax
Sponsored