First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are my local dealer too, I hope all these Northern VA dealers start panicking when people start switching their reservations. The problem is there are enough people with the means or lack of knowledge to put up with this dealer BS.
I already switched to Stephens in WV. As soon as they pulled that stunt I left.
Sponsored

Battleborn

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if some could help, if there is any x plan available how and where would I get the best savings? I'm out here in rip you off las vegas. Nevada and I tell you if it says free or marked down it's everything but that, free or marked down. Buying from another state is the best option but where. I have never bought a vehicle this way so any help would be greatly appreciated..
Rob

Sponsored

Nvalli1980

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nail......Meet.....Coffin. All Bronco G6 dreams I have had until this point are now gone. First NO green, then no marine vinyl on WT, no washable floors on WT, no soft top option on 2Dr, no Black top, now no X-Plan. It’s too much. I’m still very interested in BG6 but not anytime soon. It appears my Cement Grey MY18 Tundra will get partial Green wrap, TRD Pro upgraded lifted and new Rims/Tires. I’ll check in once in a while but for now it’s GOODBYE.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it will be an interesting launch year. Options Ford flaunted are turning out to not be available until late and Ford acts like 160k or whatever number reservations they have now are in the bag and sold. When the reality is that $100 dollars is nothing in the grand scheme of things and is hardly a commitment. Early interest does not necessarily equal sales. It's Ford's game to lose depending on how the next months go.

mrkastni

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKUR, 2018 Tundra Crewmax
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bummer about the X plan, but I have to say, the shares I bought to get X plan eligible have grown nicely... If I can decide which to reserve, the down payment is way larger than it would have been last summer.
Sponsored