Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Try jumping out of a full-size bronco on 44's

These Broncos are cool but not lifted to go 😢
If you think 35 are big your not buying the right vehicle
Go out and buy your self a Honda Pilot or a Prius 😆
I was going to say, 35s really aren’t that big, my little 37s look relatively dinky when you start getting onto trails where the average tire size is 40-42”(ie ruts).

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You obviously missed the point.
Did you know that facetious has all of the standard vowels of the English language in order?

I assumed that you were not actually going to ask your Bronco to drive a 300 mile round-trip and do the fun stuff. However, you predicated your argument on ambiguity and I took the more hilarious supposition.

I'm pretty sure that the new Bronco will have as high of a MPG rating as Ford can get it. Go tall gears and short tires if you want to maximize it, but I'm not certain it will make a huge financial difference.

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you know that facetious has all of the standard vowels of the English language in order?

I assumed that you were not actually going to ask your Bronco to drive a 300 mile round-trip and do the fun stuff. However, you predicated your argument on ambiguity and I took the more hilarious supposition.

I'm pretty sure that the new Bronco will have as high of a MPG rating as Ford can get it. Go tall gears and short tires if you want to maximize it, but I'm not certain it will make a huge financial difference.
Those are some big words coming from a Squatch. I'm impressed!! All jokes aside, I appreciate the factoid about the word 'facetious'. I learned something today. Thanks!!

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Facetiously. Don’t forget Y.

Reactions: abe

Sponsored

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'll be rolling on 33s. 😁
Me, I am going for 37" once the factory 35" wear out. Range is important to me as well. Although large rolling mass requires more grunt to get up and going the larger diameter tire on the highway can balance out the wind resistance of a good lift when properly geared. I think I will be getting 18-20 mpg freeway. IMHO

Ken87BroncoII

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-350 XLT Crew
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can I get the one on the right? Bet it has a V8... maybe even a 351 :love::love:
A quick Google search shows the 1994 Bronco with a 351W put out 210 horsepower. That's laughable by today's standards. I hope that little 2.7 will impress, although I don't expect it will sound all that cool in the process.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A quick Google search shows the 1994 Bronco with a 351W put out 210 horsepower. That's laughable by today's standards. I hope that little 2.7 will impress, although I don't expect it will sound all that cool in the process.
Yes, true... 210 hp, 324 lb. ft. of torque. mated to a 3 speed auto w/OD. And yet it NEVER had any issues towing anything.

With that said, we'll see what this 2.7 can do. But you still can't compare a new engine to one that is 26 years old, because that same 351 (if still built today), would probably easily push out 400 hp and 500 lb. ft. of torque.

Sponsored

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, true... 210 hp, 324 lb. ft. of torque. mated to a 3 speed auto w/OD. And yet it NEVER had any issues towing anything.

With that said, we'll see what this 2.7 can do. But you still can't compare a new engine to one that is 26 years old, because that same 351 (if still built today), would probably easily push out 400 hp and 500 lb. ft. of torque.
Same argument with twin turbo 6 vs naturally aspirated 8. If I turboed or S/C'd that same V8... um take your 6 and kick rocks homie haha. Or if you were to mate an old engine to a new transmission. Same concept.

Not to mention, the "more power" argument is just so... lamestream. When the new Ram TRX came out, about the only thing over the Raptor they had was power from a S/C'd V8. They lurked forums for 10 YEARS only to show up with a powerful engine??!! Everything else is the same as the Gen 2 and 3. Haha good job Dodge, you win the procrastination award. Gimme capabilites. Gimme the goods.... 😈
Sponsored