Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Sasquatch package already includes a 3" lift (changes ground clearance from 8.5" to 11.5"). Are you wanting a factory 4" lift instead of or in addition to that?
I haven’t seen anything that mentions a lift with the Sasquatch package. It’s the tires that add the extra clearance, the 2” lift from Ford allows it to run 37”s.
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
So picture this if you will.
say this is part of The Ford Performance kit.

so base model is $30,000 add Sasquatch package.
now add the ford performance kit. So Now just over $40,000
for 315hp 370lbft 2.3 Ecoboost
37” tires
locking front and rear
4.7 rear
and a manual option

good lord! Jeep Rubicon starts at $42,000
buy you only get 33” tires and 285h270t and 4.1 rear.

absolute game changer

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven’t seen anything that mentions a lift with the Sasquatch package. It’s the tires that add the extra clearance, the 2” lift from Ford allows it to run 37”s.
”high clearance suspension” is included

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So picture this if you will.
say this is part of The Ford Performance kit.

so base model is $30,000 add Sasquatch package.
now add the ford performance kit. So Now just over $40,000
for 315hp 370lbft 2.3 Ecoboost
37” tires
locking front and rear
4.7 rear
and a manual option

good lord! Jeep Rubicon starts at $42,000
buy you only get 33” tires and 285h270t and 4.1 rear.

absolute game changer
We have a price on the Sasquatch pack yet?

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

”high clearance suspension” is included
Got it. Missed that.

It is both shocking and amazing that you can order all of the off-road goodness on a base model. Jeep will have to rework their entire wrangler menu to compete.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have a price on the Sasquatch pack yet?
no but for the higher trims its around $4000 (bad
lands vs wild track)

So I would guess it’s under $6,000 for base trims

Bronchiosaurus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jesus man you cracked me up with this

We're gonna need an official bronco booster seat in the accessories department
The two times don't have to lie about your size as a man, #1 when asking to do anal and #2 taking pics in a Ford Bronco.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any idea what this means @FirstOnRaceDay ??????? different controls arms ?????? or just words, i.e. nothing different than any other model.
better suspension at the very least.

Sasquatch suspension has 2” more of travel than base. That’s MASSIVE especially when your talking about a 4” taller tire

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your excessive use of emojis is making my eyes bleed. Aside from that, you insinuated that you could just stick 40s on a factory Bronco and run it. The link you posted above is a guy who has far more time, money, and winning racing history than any of us have.

Give me $20m and I'll put 40s on a civic and win the hammers.

My apologies @kairo didn't mean to hurt you. For the record bud, no problem wont use emojis, didn't know you were the sensitive type. Usually guys who are into trucks and off road stuff are rough and tough. The emojis are used show that I am being funny, hard to show emotion when typing and things have gotten carried away in here in the past.

Moving on ................... VERY aware of who Loren Healy, Brad Lovell, Shannon Campbell, etc. are !!!! I did a lot of drag racing in the day, but that doesn't mean my name is John Force. Doesn't mean I can't talk about things the does. If I had their money I wouldn't be here trying to figure out which Bronco and how to option it. I own two grizzy 4 wheelers, and wheel them all the time with my son, I know just a little about the off road world, I work at a 4WD shop. Sell wheels, tires, lift kits, etc. for pick up trucks, jeeps, 4 runners, etc. all f&^%kin day long, every day. Customer says to me I want a long arm kit for my Wrangler, I ask what diff, answer dana 30, i say well a long arm kit recommends 37 inch tires I do not recommend that, needs a bigger axle. customer says I don't care I just want that size tire and that lift, I say if you "wheel" it, you will break it. Give the customer what they want. It's their money. Plus you don't need a beefy axle if you only go to the mall, or only drive on pavement.

Since I am on the subject and in case you are uninformed here is how it specs out for the Ranger

Sometimes referred as a mid lift or level kit with upper arms.

https://bds-suspension.com/product?ma=3&mo=25&ty=1&yr=2019

tires 33x 11.5 ...... 3.5 inch lift

tires 35x 12.5 ..... 6 inch lift

So 40's on a Ranger is OBVIOUSLY A CUSTOM BUILD !!!!!

now the Bronco starts with 30-33's , leveling kit/spacer lift gets you 35's and the 2 inch/mid lift gets your Bronco into 37's So when they come out with, oh, let's say a 4 inch lift for a Bronco I think you will fit 40's. Now seeing how none of us "common folk" have not even touched a Bronco yet we don't know how well they will hold up. but you are correct I don't think it's enough axle, but we shall see now won't we. (insert winking emoji here). Sorry I have been good so far, I almost posted one, so I just had to let you know. Wouldn't want to offend.

Sponsored

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My apologies @kairo didn't mean to hurt you. For the record bud, no problem wont use emojis, didn't know you were the sensitive type. Usually guys who are into trucks and off road stuff are rough and tough. The emojis are used show that I am being funny, hard to show emotion when typing and things have gotten carried away in here in the past.

Moving on ................... VERY aware of who Loren Healy, Brad Lovell, Shannon Campbell, etc. are !!!! I did a lot of drag racing in the day, but that doesn't mean my name is John Force. Doesn't mean I can't talk about things the does. If I had their money I wouldn't be here trying to figure out which Bronco and how to option it. I own two grizzy 4 wheelers, and wheel them all the time with my son, I know just a little about the off road world, I work at a 4WD shop. Sell wheels, tires, lift kits, etc. for pick up trucks, jeeps, 4 runners, etc. all f&^%kin day long, every day. Customer says to me I want a long arm kit for my Wrangler, I ask what diff, answer dana 30, i say well a long arm kit recommends 37 inch tires I do not recommend that, needs a bigger axle. customer says I don't care I just want that size tire and that lift, I say if you "wheel" it, you will break it. Give the customer what they want. It's their money. Plus you don't need a beefy axle if you only go to the mall, or only drive on pavement.

Since I am on the subject and in case you are uninformed here is how it specs out for the Ranger

Sometimes referred as a mid lift or level kit with upper arms.

tires 33x 11.5 ...... 3.5 inch lift

tires 35x 12.5 ..... 6 inch lift

So 40's on a Ranger is OBVIOUSLY A CUSTOM BUILD !!!!!

now the Bronco starts with 30-33's , leveling kit/spacer lift gets you 35's and the 2 inch/mid lift gets your Bronco into 37's So when they come out with, oh, let's say a 4 inch lift for a Bronco I think you will fit 40's. Now seeing how none of us "common folk" have not even touched a Bronco yet we don't know how well they will hold up. but you are correct I don't think it's enough axle, but we shall see now won't we. (insert winking emoji here). Sorry I have been good so far, I almost posted one, so I just had to let you know. Wouldn't want to offend.
Hey I aplogize, I had a couple cocktails last night and my mouth got the better of my brain.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey I aplogize, I had a couple cocktails last night and my mouth got the better of my brain.

No need to apologize, it doesn't bother me this is the internet. Have had a lot of haters around here. Every day at work I hear "That thing is gonna be junk" , "It's IFS it's gonna suck" "IFS is for mall crawlers" from all the Jeepers that come in the store. Me being a Ford guy, through and through, I just nod my head and say " we will find out, want me to call ya when I'm ready to go "wheeling". The response, "oh, are you getting one". Yep and we will find out how "junky" it is. Then the tune changes "well you know they should have done it a long time ago" . My reply is the same "yeah, yeah I know"

Broncogang

Wildtrak
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey you guys long time lurker first time posting here. Is the Bronco from the media video a Sasquatch with the 2” lift on 35s or its been giving the 2” lift on 37s. I can’t tell. I found a image of the 2” lift on 37s from another angle of the one that’s been circulating.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco on factory 2" inch lift kit + 37" tires. Doors and top removed D9347E92-C472-44F5-AD46-BE413BA2594F

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco on factory 2" inch lift kit + 37" tires. Doors and top removed 3CA19D2B-EFE1-415E-9995-004B699A8C00
Thanks you guys I can actually wait to finally own my Bronco. I been dreaming of this happening one day and so excited!

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I skipped a lot of pages so maybe this was covered, but doesn’t that gap on the fender well look significantly larger than the Sasquatch with 35s? If sas already added over an inch of lift, how can this only be a 2 inch lift?

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks pretty good, need wider tires, those 37s look like pizza cutters ?
I think that's because the suspension likely has extended length control arms. In the past earlier that talked about the suspension details, it was said that Ford is partnering with folks who would be able to build that for them, so their plan is to sell aftermarket extended arms. But, the extra length would mean the tires stick out, so they had to make them skinnier to meet safety requirements. If you look at the tricked out orange one, the front looks way more aggressive than any other Bronco shown, even the ones with the Sasquatch package with 35s.
Sponsored