First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m just east of Wake County, not actually at the OBX per se, but Corova is dear to me.
Live in EC, stationed in VA. Beautiful area.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Live in EC, stationed in VA. Beautiful area.
Stationed at Norfolk I assume? I applied for a job at the shipyard several years back and was surprised to hear the interviewer tell me he drove back and forth from N.C. everyday. Especially that portion of N.C. being as desolate as it is.

But yes, I love PCB water but for everything else the northern Outerbanks is heaven for me.

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stationed at Norfolk I assume? I applied for a job at the shipyard several years back and was surprised to hear the interviewer tell me he drove back and forth from N.C. everyday. Especially that portion of N.C. being as desolate as it is.

But yes, I love PCB water but for everything else the northern Outerbanks is heaven for me.
Yup! I moved down here to get away from everything there. I use my drive to decompress before getting home....where it’s time to relax!

Sponsored

highonthedesert

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The JL Rubi can go 35 w/o lift and not rub, barely. 37s w/a 2.5 MC or RK lift really easy.... but the catch in that is the gears 99% of the time. The 4.10s won’t use 8th in the auto, 6th in the manual. At a minimum, 4.55s will get those gears back, while 4.88 gets you better RPMs at most speeds.
A lot of the folks a doing builds went 5.13 “for the rocks”. Don’t remember how that all turned out.

did a lot of reading/research on deployment lol
[Indian Jones voice] "Gears... Why does it always have to be gears?" :LOL:

Yeah, going 37s is expensive – lift, tires, gears, upgraded axles o_O Will be interesting to see what's required on the Bronco. Hard to imagine the stock IFS will hold up to 37s locked up on the rocks, but maybe we'll be surprised.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tire Size is directly related to what you want to do with your rig.

For me and for where I'll do most of my off-roading (family farm in south central N.C.) 33" will be my choice, as there will be tree branches and other overhangs that I will need to navigate under. This was proven to me over July 4th as I rode with my son in his 2019 4D Rubicon (I don't know or care to know which model J) around the family 3.5 acre pond, as we were pushing under & through low hanging limbs in one area.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Do we have a total height on the Sasquatch package setup?

highertechnology

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ive read every post in this thread and something still escapes me.

Is this a "non Sasquatch" truck with a 2" lift as a factory option with 37s.

Will this 2" lift be available with Sasquatch or am I dumb and its completely incompatible and different and unnecessary.

If the prior is the case I may not even need squatch. Just the 2" and 37s and save some cash.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Will this 2" lift be available with Sasquatch or am I dumb and its completely incompatible and different and unnecessary.

If the prior is the case I may not even need squatch. Just the 2" and 37s and save some cash.
At best it would be a Ford Performance lift kit that was dealer installed. But people just think it could be available because that's the setup that was on the yellow launch Bronco with the holes in the doors and some pre-launch rumors. Ford hasn't said squat.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The 2" lift and 37" tires are vaporware, a show concept only at this point, using a Raptor read end, please see this thread where the conversation continued, stating at this post:

For those of you unaware, this is just a one-off custom build with a Raptor rear end.

This is not just a simple dealer installed accessory.

Future concept, maybe, aftermarket, probably, 37's direct from Ford, don't hold your breath for the first year.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
At best it would be a Ford Performance lift kit that was dealer installed. But people just think it could be available because that's the setup that was on the yellow launch Bronco with the holes in the doors and some pre-launch rumors. Ford hasn't said squat.
I've been rolling my eyes every time someone mentions getting the "factory" 2" lift for 37s. Like you said, at best it will be a dealer installed option.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now I just have to measure the parking garage at work to see if I can even fit.
For sure. These aren’t as small as I was originally thinking they might be. Even the 2dr!
Sponsored