Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If its anything like the Mustang 6g you will still have people asking the same questions 3yrs into the body style.
i can already imagine: uhhh. ... how much is sasquatch package?
Sponsored

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I do know, I reference this .......

as much in the suspension as the truck was new !!!!!

It was more the point of how little it takes to fit 40's. I didn't mention how long it would stay together.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: you can put 40's a Jeep to but if you want it to last then you are doing the same thing. ;)
Your excessive use of emojis is making my eyes bleed. Aside from that, you insinuated that you could just stick 40s on a factory Bronco and run it. The link you posted above is a guy who has far more time, money, and winning racing history than any of us have.

Give me $20m and I'll put 40s on a civic and win the hammers.

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your excessive use of emojis is making my eyes bleed. Aside from that, you insinuated that you could just stick 40s on a factory Bronco and run it. The link you posted above is a guy who has far more time, money, and winning racing history than any of us have.

Give me $20m and I'll put 40s on a civic and win the hammers.
Dude, he mentioned how the guy put as much money into the suspension as the truck itself costs...?
I know your new here, but we try to keep it non combative on Bronco6G ?
( I added the extra emoji just for you lol)

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, he mentioned how the guy put as much money into the suspension as the truck itself costs...?
I know your new here, but we try to keep it non combative on Bronco6G ?
( I added the extra emoji just for you lol)
Apologies. I didn't mean to cause any disturbance. Just not used to taking people seriously who use emojis instead of text. I'll toss a couple bucks to my local school system and make sure to watch my comments in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

gvmumbral

Wildtrak
First Name
gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Element, 2018 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports DCT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
would it be as big as the AMG 550 Squared?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Apologies. I didn't mean to cause any disturbance. Just not used to taking people seriously who use emojis instead of text. I'll toss a couple bucks to my local school system and make sure to watch my comments in the future. Thanks for the heads up.
Honestly, you have to use emojis from time to time on a forum to let people know the mood of your text. Otherwise, sarcasm and joking are lost. Also, animated gifs help too. ?

Early footage of testing big tires.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco on factory 2" inch lift kit + 37" tires. Doors and top removed 1594818547066

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We're less than a year away from every third thread being aboot "how big of a tire can I fit" and "my arm gets wet when I'm driving with no doors, UNACCEPTABLE"
"Is it legal to drive with 35" tires on my Mall Crawler, my Jeep dealer said no?"

"Why am I getting such terrible gas mileage for my daily driver with the 4.70 gears on my Sasquatch Bronco?"

Last edited:

Yo_itsjimbo

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly, you have to use emojis from time to time on a forum to let people know the mood of your text. Otherwise, sarcasm and joking are lost. Also, animated gifs help too. ?

Early footage of testing big tires.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco on factory 2" inch lift kit + 37" tires. Doors and top removed 1594818547066
Maybe we can get someone to add a sarcasm font?

Steve

Black Diamond
First Name
BBQ Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if the sasquatch package will be a dealer add on or can we add on at purchase? For example, will I be able to go into a dealer, pick out my base model and say "I want the sasquatch added to that today"????

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone know if the sasquatch package will be a dealer add on or can we add on at purchase? For example, will I be able to go into a dealer, pick out my base model and say "I want the sasquatch added to that today"????
So you want to pay for the package plus pay the dealer labor to install it?

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

this is really really bad lmfao

Im going to look like a child
I'm right there with you. It didn't stop me from buying a Toyota Tundra (way better firewood truck than my old Sonoma), and it won't stop me from buying a Bronco. I'll probably stick with 35" tires, though.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder if they will offer a factory 4" lift option as well like Jeep does for the Wrangler?
The Sasquatch package already includes a 3" lift (changes ground clearance from 8.5" to 11.5"). Are you wanting a factory 4" lift instead of or in addition to that?

Last edited:

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Sasquatch package already includes a 3" lift (changes ground clearance from 8.5" to 11.5"). Are you wanting a factory 4" lift instead of or in addition to that?
A chunk of that clearance change is due to the tire size change, no? Go from 30 to 35 inch tires and that's 2.5 inch right there.