Advertisement

TUNGSTANG

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler & 2016 Camaro
I made up this spreadsheet to make it easier to compare models and see what options are available for each. I hope you find it useful.

PDF download link: 2021 Bronco Options Chart by Trim & Model (by TUNGSTANG at Bronco6G).pdf

Advertisement

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

rmc523

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great - my only "complaint" is about the graphics you used to mark things. It took me a while to figure out "X" meant Yes and not no, Black box meant "no" and gold box meant......"hell no? " lol. If you could edit your original post to explain those, it'd be helpful to see before getting into the chart.

Otherwise, you could've used "I" for included, "O" for option, and black box for N/A. It's all good - thanks for doing that.

rtaylor

First Name
R
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 CJ7, 2013 GT500, 2019 Raptor
Thanks!

One possible change: I think BD comes with upgraded bash plates.

Major_Bullsteak

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Isn't Apple Carplay standard on Sync 4? Pretty sure I remember seeing someone from Ford comment on that mistake.
Yes I've seen the Mike Levine comment in several other threads. It is standard on Sync 4 and the website is in error. Said they are working to correct that.

Deano Bronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
I believe the locking axles are standard on the Wildtrak.

buildbigboats

Base
First Name
Gordon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Is there any way to tell whether a listed option can only be obtained with another package or requires other options? Specifically high clearance suspension and front and rear lockers are listed as options on Base. Wondering if they can be had separately or really only as part of the Sasquatch package. Would be great if we could order them as separate options

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Is there any way to tell whether a listed option can only be obtained with another package or requires other options? Specifically high clearance suspension and front and rear lockers are listed as options on Base. Wondering if they can be had separately or really only as part of the Sasquatch package. Would be great if we could order them as separate options
There is no way to tell on some of the stuff. I hope there are a bunch of a la carte options, but I doubt it for a vast majority of stuff. I’d be super happy to just spec a base with the front and rear lockers plus aux switches. Bam. Done. Gimme my Bronco.

An option I know won’t be stand alone is the 12” screen. That is only going to be available in the high package. I think the Transit is the only vehicle Ford let’s you upgrade the infotainment system without a trim or package upgrade. It won’t be a standalone option when they already have it in the High Package.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Isn't Apple Carplay standard on Sync 4? Pretty sure I remember seeing someone from Ford comment on that mistake.
Yes I've seen the Mike Levine comment in several other threads. It is standard on Sync 4 and the website is in error. Said they are working to correct that.
Seems like I saw something that suggested wired (via USB) Carplay and Android Auto were standard but that wireless support was not. Wireless was part of one of the upgraded tech options. Of course, I can't find that now.

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Camaro 2SS
hmm I see all Hard top options are greyed out for WildTrak. So what top options I have for 2 door WildTrak?

Edit, nvm. I see " Modular Hard Top Shadow Black-Painted " only... I hope I can pick colors when the configurator comes online.

Advertisement