Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder what "High-Clearance Suspension" (Option on all but the Wildtrack and FE) is especially on the Badlands? More than a BL suspension?
Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this basically saying that the 4-door models will not offer the manual transmission? I don't see the option for 4-door manual transmission listed anywhere.
Looks like the 10 speed auto is standard on all 4 doors except the Badlands, so I read that as the BL is the only 4-door where you can get a 7 speed manual. :unsure:

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to this option list, it looks like I can get a Badlands with the 7-speed and still get 35" tires. 315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (M/T) (35") are an option. So no Sasquatch package, a High Clearance Suspension and 35" tires all while having fun navigating 3 pedals. :giggle:

AZ4x4

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Excellent Chart!!! I noticed under "Towing Capability" for the Base model it is blacked out. Is this correct that the Base model is not or cannot be setup to tow?

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

gsides1

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you very much! This is so helpful! I do have a question though. I’ll be getting the Black Diamond which comes with Equipment Package 320a. Is there anyway to find out what Equipment Package 320a consists of?

ChiBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is great! Thanks for putting this together. Something that caught my attention is that the Wildtrak says the door handles are black. That was surprising because all of the pictures show body colored. I went back and checked it against the options on Ford's website and it says black. Anyways, either the options list on the website is incorrect or the photos are incorrect.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Options and Equipment by Trim [Comparison Chart] 1595962909415

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Options and Equipment by Trim [Comparison Chart] 1595962365646

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Options and Equipment by Trim [Comparison Chart] 1595962416085

KingBronco

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like the 10 speed auto is standard on all 4 doors except the Badlands, so I read that as the BL is the only 4-door where you can get a 7 speed manual. :unsure:
Golly, guess we will just have to wait and see what is offered in the build/price, but that would be a huge disappointment.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wow... so many "optional" things I want with the badlands.... expensive
I think you guys with the first edition are going to see some discount with everything it comes with
We will see I guess

Sponsored

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the positive comments Bronco Fans! I used Office 365 Excel to make my sheet but didn't realize my format would need to change when it was uploaded. The funky colors are a result of my theme not translating very well to the xls format. The process was literally cut from ford.com and paste into Excel, so human error was a factor in some of the errors being pointed out.

The mods were kind enough to convert this to pdf so you could download without fear of getting a virus which is awesome. I encourage you to call out any other errors. I don't want to burden the mods with making file corrections and converting the files again.

Some of the options not listed, such as garage door opener, were only listed in the Package Descriptions I screenshot at the bottom of the sheet. I didn't want to murky the waters by trying to add them above. Have a great weekend!
YOU THE MAN! Great work.

mgerm89

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this basically saying that the 4-door models will not offer the manual transmission? I don't see the option for 4-door manual transmission listed anywhere.
It looks like you can get the 7-speed on the 4-door, per Ford.com specs section.

Annotation 2020-07-28 153739.png

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I didn't realize the FE would have vinyl floors. Makes my decision to go to a Badlands even harder now.
I think the First Edition and the Badlands will have the same floor systems. Rubber with drains can removable carpet. Maybe I am wrong.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Excellent Chart!!! I noticed under "Towing Capability" for the Base model it is blacked out. Is this correct that the Base model is not or cannot be setup to tow?
I've talked to some Ford people about this. It should have the same tow rating as the other trims because it is mechanically identical. However, it doesn't have a factory tow hitch/package. Therefore, there is no tow capability. Put a hitch on it and I'm sure 3500 lbs will be no problem.

I just need the hitch for a rear rack and a small utility trailer.

Last edited:

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

wow... so many "optional" things I want with the badlands.... expensive
I think you guys with the first edition are going to see some discount with everything it comes with
We will see I guess
Well, that was my plan when I reserved it... Fingers Crossed!
Sponsored