Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So nothing on the white top/grille options? I realize it's rumored but hopefully we get some concrete info on it soon

I need this especially in Cactus Grey body. Living on the surface of the sun for 7 months of the year (Florida), I can't commit to a giant heat sink for a roof. If it is only teased and will be a 2022 model option, then I'll wait.
Sponsored

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I need this especially in Cactus Grey body. Living on the surface of the sun for 7 months of the year (Florida), I can't commit to a giant heat sink for a roof. If it is only teased and will be a 2022 model option, then I'll wait.
that white top w white grill in cactus grey is soooooo sweeeeeeet. ?????????????????.. that's exactly what I want too... I found the picture of it..

Screenshot_20200829-005516_Chrome.jpg

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Look good, although I’m pretty sure the FE will come with Automatic AC, remote start, and intelligent entry. As it has the Lux Package. Probably will have the keypad too, only options will probably be towing and engine block heater. Not sure why it says optional for the A/C on the web.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The more I see comparison charts the less I see the value in paying the upcharge to get a Big Bend vs. Base. The biggest issue for me are the wheels, and I'm sure that I'll find some other Bronco buyer who'll be changing out wheels and selling the stock ones. I hope it's not true that you can't get a tow package on the Base, but we'll see.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Active grill shutters close to make the air intake portions of the fascia more aerodynamic in situations (constant, low load highway speeds, etc) when airflow across the radiator is already sufficient. The shutters open up in situations when more cooling is required.

Ford already uses this on several vehicles and it’s very reliable on its own.
How do you get bugs off the shutters? We’re not even buggy by most standards but a road trip in the warmer months always produces new cleaning challenges.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Am I all alone in wanting a Big Bend grill on whatever trim level I end up with? It gets me in the feels almost as much as the washable floors.

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice chart.

Missing LT285/70R17 M/T tire (33") available on Badlands if not others, by Goodyear as I recall. Also need "LT" in front of 285/70R17 A/T. The 285/70R17 is not a P-metric tire.

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you get bugs off the shutters? We’re not even buggy by most standards but a road trip in the warmer months always produces new cleaning challenges.
The shutters on Escapes turn 90 degrees into the incoming airflow when they open via a motor that drives a gear train, opening the vanes. I've replaced one on my 2015 Escape and I'm getting ready to replace the one on my 2017 Escape. My wife likes to hit packing curbs, breaking the shutters. With front bumper damage, it costs about $2500 to replace shutter and replace/paint the front bumper.

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How is the tow package not an option on the Base (if it has trailer sway control and the site lists the same 3.500 lbs rating seems odd to not offer the cheap bolt-on hitch and wiring harness to earn Ford some extra $$)? Unclear what are guesses versus confirmed here... Really want to see the officially B&P.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Am I all alone in wanting a Big Bend grill on whatever trim level I end up with? It gets me in the feels almost as much as the washable floors.
The grille on the BB, OBX, WT, and FE are all one in the same. The only exception being the different color on the BB.

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whats the brown stuff? I can order that? ??

goobstew

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where on the Ford site does it say you can get both the hard top and soft top? I would love that!

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jakefoley

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Trailblazer RS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I made up this spreadsheet to make it easier to compare models and see what options are available for each. I hope you find it useful.

PDF download link: 2021 Bronco Options Chart by Trim & Model (by TUNGSTANG at Bronco6G).pdf

This may be somewhere answered buried in this thread. Been searching for it online and can't seem to find the answer.

Can you get the LED signature lights on a Base? We have a Big Bend and had to add it on as it was not a standard feature. It seems that you can not add it on a Base mode.
Sponsored