Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unfortunately, Ford addressed this issue in latest BN news (1/13/2021). I think this means that you will lose your reservation and will place a traditional dealer allocation order later.

Direct quote from BN:

"Some announced options will not be available until the MY22. Manual Transmission with Sasquatch, body color matched modular hard tops, the white modular hard top, and roof racks on 4-Door Broncos with Sasquatch will all be MY22 options. Additionally, the slide out tailgate on 4-Door Bronco will not be installed at the factory until MY22 (still available as a dealer orderable accessory). If you can’t live without one of these options, Ford recommends that you not convert your reservation to an order yet and that you wait for more information to be released this summer. What if you just want to wait until the 2022 model year for all those extra options and new colors? Just let your dealer know and they can take your name down for a MY22 Bronco order. "
I'd like to hear it directly from Ford, not BN - which can still eff things up despite being employed as a mouthpiece - but that's effing wonderful.

I don't know how much more they can rip my heart out and trample on it. This is still a vehicle I truly want, but so much of my goodwill/ enthusiasm has been destroyed over the past few months.
Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry but I am confused. Advanced 4x4 is standard on the Badlands 2dr/4dr, correct?
That is my understanding as of now yes. Just confusing because the order guide has it as optional for 4dr but apparently its describing the doors and not the advanced 4x4.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One thing I noticed and has me a tiny bit optimistic: on page 4 (standard equipment for base) it says black MIC for the fenders, handles and bumper, but right below that it just sayth MIC for the hard top without specifying a color. In prior docs they listed hard top as carbonized gray MIC.

Does this leave open the possibility that the standard MIC hard top might end up being something other than the horrible faded gray look?!?!?

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is exactly what I was fearing and exactly what some leaders here told me not to worry about. How are dealers going to work with us who reserved only once Manual Sasquatch was confirmed to be a thing?

Who are the "leaders" ? I follow no man! :unsure::LOL:

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The things that scares me the most out of all this...... the fact there seems to be some discrepancies still and if this is really the “final version” than that means some of us may be ordering things that are not supposed to be ordered which may delay our orders. I have my fingers crossed that this all gets sorted by March when the order banks close.?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like your 4 door Badlands can get leather seats with electric adjustments but then it comes with carpet. This is news to me.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Order Guide First Look! [Updated 1/19/21] A695D053-5C89-454D-AD96-1062954A502C
Yes. This was breaking devastating news from the materials walkthrough video.

Optioning leather on BL removes the washout floor and replaces it with traditional carpet.

Leather seats are electric on the 4-door. Manual on the 2-door.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands 2.7 engine and Sasquatch package....... If I want the ford light bar (I know over priced bla bla bla) how does it attach if a roof rack is not allowed? Can I just order a roof rack and add it later from dealer?
If you get a light bar without the roof rack, it’s attached with brackets to the same roof rack mounting points above the windshield.

If you were to get the roof rack later, I imagine you’d need to get a new set of mounting brackets... but should be no issue.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There are a decent amount of mistakes in this thing.
The things that scares me the most out of all this...... the fact there seems to be some discrepancies still and if this is really the “final version” than that means some of us may be ordering things that are not supposed to be ordered which may delay our orders. I have my fingers crossed that this all gets sorted by March when the order banks close.?
Can you all please list the mistakes and discrepancies you see so we can start a running list?

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YES!!!!! The watermark needs to cover the whole page! I love not being able to read! Bronco Nation: “Yeah this is ours! See we leaked this! See we’re not part of Ford or anything........ they just let us come out of nowhere and do everything with the bronco!” Give me a break can’t stand any of them!
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Order Guide First Look! [Updated 1/19/21] th-2

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately, Ford addressed this issue in latest BN news (1/13/2021).

Direct quote from BN:

"Some announced options will not be available until the MY22. Manual Transmission with Sasquatch, body color matched modular hard tops, the white modular hard top, and roof racks on 4-Door Broncos with Sasquatch will all be MY22 options. Additionally, the slide out tailgate on 4-Door Bronco will not be installed at the factory until MY22 (still available as a dealer orderable accessory). If you can’t live without one of these options, Ford recommends that you not convert your reservation to an order yet and that you wait for more information to be released this summer. What if you just want to wait until the 2022 model year for all those extra options and new colors? Just let your dealer know and they can take your name down for a MY22 Bronco order. "
So, let's say I want a white top. But I reserved very, very late and will almost certainly get a MY22 anyway. Should I just place my order now and then i'll get an option to swap to a white top later?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how late my late availability Black modular top is going to be as that's a must for me
I have a 7/23 reservation and my salesman said he didn’t think it would delay my order much or at all with that reservation date. Don’t know what he was basing the statement in but the guy is a straight shooter and I don’t think he’d make that up.
Sponsored