North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
There are a decent amount of mistakes in this thing.
The things that scares me the most out of all this...... the fact there seems to be some discrepancies still and if this is really the “final version” than that means some of us may be ordering things that are not supposed to be ordered which may delay our orders. I have my fingers crossed that this all gets sorted by March when the order banks close.🤞
Can you all please list the mistakes and discrepancies you see so we can start a running list?

Advertisement

Mac n Nevada

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Clubs

YES!!!!! The watermark needs to cover the whole page! I love not being able to read! Bronco Nation: “Yeah this is ours! See we leaked this! See we’re not part of Ford or anything........ they just let us come out of nowhere and do everything with the bronco!” Give me a break can’t stand any of them!
th-2.jpeg

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Unfortunately, Ford addressed this issue in latest BN news (1/13/2021).

Direct quote from BN:

"Some announced options will not be available until the MY22. Manual Transmission with Sasquatch, body color matched modular hard tops, the white modular hard top, and roof racks on 4-Door Broncos with Sasquatch will all be MY22 options. Additionally, the slide out tailgate on 4-Door Bronco will not be installed at the factory until MY22 (still available as a dealer orderable accessory). If you can’t live without one of these options, Ford recommends that you not convert your reservation to an order yet and that you wait for more information to be released this summer. What if you just want to wait until the 2022 model year for all those extra options and new colors? Just let your dealer know and they can take your name down for a MY22 Bronco order. "
So, let's say I want a white top. But I reserved very, very late and will almost certainly get a MY22 anyway. Should I just place my order now and then i'll get an option to swap to a white top later?

Kos

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
I wonder how late my late availability Black modular top is going to be as that's a must for me
I have a 7/23 reservation and my salesman said he didn’t think it would delay my order much or at all with that reservation date. Don’t know what he was basing the statement in but the guy is a straight shooter and I don’t think he’d make that up.

Ylekiot

Big Bend
First Name
Toby
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus LX570, Lexus GX470, Land Rover, 21'Bronco
Yes, the pictures or descriptions are switched between the badlands and OB wheels.. I saw that wrong too.

Kos

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Appears you CANNOT get the door storage bags on a 4 door with hard top, only with soft top.

A695D053-5C89-454D-AD96-1062954A502C.jpeg
Package right underneath it is the same package with the storage bags for the front panels on the hard top. The front panel bag is already included with the top, so I think it has to do with the securements in the cargo area (you can carry the front doors and the roof panels or all 4 doors)

Ares

First Name
Fox
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Everything ordered through the order guide is installed at the factory. It isn't on the accessory part list. Many of those things you have to pay the dealer to install them upon delivery.
not strictly, if you order things like cargo kits that come on other cars, like luggage nets, rubber floor mats, and those roll out shade things you can put in a conventional SUV, they just come in the trunk.

cant specifically say for brackets though, but its possible that its just shipped in the car, not installed onto the car. I have to imagine theyve had enough complaints on mustangs to learn that.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Torino
Clubs

I think at this point the only late availability item for me is the black top for the WT. Which I’d love to know what that actually means regarding estimated delivery. How late of availability is the black top. Delivery in Nov/Dec or 2022?

Rubisquatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
I think at this point the only late availability item for me is the black top for the WT. Which I’d love to know what that actually means regarding estimated delivery. How late of availability is the black top. Delivery in Nov/Dec or 2022?
Bronco Nation says late summer 2021 for black painted top, see screen grab below...

46619BD9-3DE6-4D27-880A-AA336269BEE1.jpeg

North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
I have a 7/23 reservation and my salesman said he didn’t think it would delay my order much or at all with that reservation date. Don’t know what he was basing the statement in but the guy is a straight shooter and I don’t think he’d make that up.
Until today, Ford has not provided dealers with any updates. Your salesperson does what salespeople do and make up answers on the spot.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Ok, so looking at the order guide it says that the auto 4wd transfer case is optional on the 4-door Wildtrak!!! Hasn’t it been included in B&P since the beginning? I thought that was one of the perks!

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Unfortunately, Ford addressed this issue in latest BN news (1/13/2021).

Direct quote from BN:

"Some announced options will not be available until the MY22. Manual Transmission with Sasquatch, body color matched modular hard tops, the white modular hard top, and roof racks on 4-Door Broncos with Sasquatch will all be MY22 options. Additionally, the slide out tailgate on 4-Door Bronco will not be installed at the factory until MY22 (still available as a dealer orderable accessory). If you can’t live without one of these options, Ford recommends that you not convert your reservation to an order yet and that you wait for more information to be released this summer. What if you just want to wait until the 2022 model year for all those extra options and new colors? Just let your dealer know and they can take your name down for a MY22 Bronco order. "
So, let's say I want a white top. But I reserved very, very late and will almost certainly get a MY22 anyway. Should I just place my order now and then i'll get an option to swap to a white top later?
What I am starting to see is that Ford plans on just about 100% of the reservations being 2021. They have no intention of letting you move to 2022. Specifically saying to just let your dealer know you want to order a 2022 and they will put you on the list for when order banks open up. That is just my take.

Advertisement

Advertisement