DesertRat

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado 4X4
I'm not seeing anything different when compared to the B&P. Did you notice the date of the document? Apparently, the Christmas B&P change was made to match this doc that is dated in Nov. 26

The accessories list reminds me of the crap at the checkout line that no one ever buys. Why would anyone buy that crap when they can but it later as needed? I am still shocked by the enthusiasm to buy an accessory from Ford.

Advertisement

• Haha
Reactions: RG7

RG7

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4
Clubs

I'm not seeing anything different when compared to the B&P. Did you notice the date of the document? Apparently, the Christmas B&P change was made to match this doc that is dated in Nov. 26

The accessories list reminds me of the crap at the checkout line that no one ever buys. Why would anyone buy that crap when they can but it later as needed? I am still shocked by the enthusiasm to buy an accessory from Ford.
You have complete 5.38 rear axles and Ford Performance lift kits in your checkout line? Damn I need to shop where you’re shopping I just see people magazine and crappy candy.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

You have complete 5.38 rear axles and Ford Performance lift kits in your checkout line? Damn I need to shop where you’re shopping I just see people magazine and crappy candy.
You just bolt the 5.38 onto the stock axle, right? 10 minutes in the garage for @DesertRat with the axles he bought from Autozone.

Reactions: RG7

MacHudson

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
It was never a free feature. Standard on WT and FE, as these two models come with the SAS package standard. It’s available on all other models as upgrade (part) of the SAS package.

27AC3358-EA73-4A6A-BA1B-F192975E0D8D.jpeg
I built many Badlands with 2.7, 4A. B&P would allow upgrade to the 4.7 axle at no additional charge.

sounds like the previous 2.7 and auto package, which was only $300 more than just auto on its own.

Dank Ferrik, Ford and its half-assed B&P.

weiserudx

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, mustang camaro LSC Low Rider etc
Yes. This was breaking devastating news from the materials walkthrough video.

Optioning leather on BL removes the washout floor and replaces it with traditional carpet.

Leather seats are electric on the 4-door. Manual on the 2-door.
Can see logic in replacing floor with carpet, but why for 2100 is 4 door power & 2 door manual ?

Tonka Bronka

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Can anyone confirm that the front locker is still standard with the Badlands? I’m not seeing it listed on the order form. Thanks.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU
Clubs

Can see logic in replacing floor with carpet, but why for 2100 is 4 door power & 2 door manual ?
Explanation was they don’t have a powered seat that will do the quick fold forward to gain access to the rear seats.

If I was a betting man I’d guess we’ll see powered seats on the 2-door in later model years... but that’s wild speculation on my part based in nothing.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD EXPLORER, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Clubs

Ok, this has probably been answered but... The Badlands says carpeted front and rear floor mats (4 door only). Does that mean it won’t be a rubberized floor On the 4-door?
Only when you order leather seats

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Clubs

So, let's say I want a white top. But I reserved very, very late and will almost certainly get a MY22 anyway. Should I just place my order now and then i'll get an option to swap to a white top later?
If you place order now and it switches from MY21 to a MY22, you will have to go back into the dealer and complete an order all over again.

boxwood

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
I find it somewhat comical that the First Edition can have everything, except exact choice in paint color. 🤔
Limited editions rarely have unlimited options.
I find it more comical I get an ugly brush guard and headliner instead of towing.

side note ,not sure if said before, i believe the awful placement of the brush guard over the bronco logo was to keep it out of the way of the camera.

ScoobyDrew

Base
First Name
Drew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Subaru Outback Waggin!
Yes...Base 4-door requires AT.

Not the case with other trims
Does anyone know why this is? I would definitely consider a 4 door basesquatch but it doesn’t appear to even be a possibility for 2021 and I wouldn’t think it will be a 2022 or later.

broncobuster2550

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Two things I am confused about. It didn't seem to suggest no Mid package for a manual BD.
Unfortunately this is true. You would have to step up to Badlands to get a manual and Mid Package.

To sum up, Manual is only available on 2.3L for Base, Big Bend 3/5 Standard, Black Diamond 3/5 Standard, and Badlands 3/5 All Trims.

Advertisement

Advertisement