Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi - sorry if this has been asked before but in the Order Guide it shows Automatic Transmission as being S/O (standard/optional) so what is it standard in? =\

Is 322A a four door Black Diamond?

1610641354521.png
322A is the code for mid package on BD. If you look just below what you took a screenshot of, you will see 321A for standard package and 322A for mid package headers for the columns in the table.

The S/O you highlighted is saying Required for 2.7 and Optional for 2.3 For 321A standard package. Mid package 322A is only allowed with the 10spd auto.

E5A through E5D are the codes that dictate the doors and transfer case.

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

322A is the code for mid package on BD. If you look just below what you took a screenshot of, you will see 321A for standard package and 322A for mid package headers for the columns in the table.

The S/O you highlighted is saying Required for 2.7 and Optional for 2.3 For 321A standard package. Mid package 322A is only allowed with the 10spd auto.

E5A through E5D are the codes that dictate the doors and transfer case.
Thank you so much!! I appreciate your response ??

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long until FORScan can disable the safety crap? I don't want Lane keep, ASS and all the other useless junk included in Mid

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To those citing errors. I read 1/4 through the first page of the "Final Draft" and found one without even trying:

Adaptive Cruise Control – Available on Badlands™, Outer Banks™, Badlands™, Wildtrak™ and First Edition

Not necessarily wrong, but listed Badlands twice.

Sponsored

LuckyNotAccurate

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm wondering if Ford is trying to de-incentivize 2.7L and SAS orders. There's so many things omitted from the 2.7L/SAS that don't make sense (for instance Paint Protection or Rear Cargo Carpet) for it to be real manufacturing restrictions. They're basically saying "choose the 2.7L/SAS or choose all these features you want."

I would speculate it's to keep a better mix of engines in the overall build-total for emissions reasons, since they don't have fleet & dealer spec orders to offset custom buyers (all of us) like they would with a normal vehicle rollout. But I'm guessing.

Doesn't bother me much. I'm perfectly capable of ordering roof rails and installing them myself.

Last edited:

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Limited editions rarely have unlimited options.
I find it more comical I get an ugly brush guard and headliner instead of towing.

side note ,not sure if said before, i believe the awful placement of the brush guard over the bronco logo was to keep it out of the way of the camera.
Actually, I believe it's because under the camera is where the front license plate bracket goes. Technically, the bar would block both.

Last edited:

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Edit: the more I think about this, the more I think this was a silly question. The fact that there is no "O" on mid makes me think it's not possible, despite no clarifying note (which is really just flavor text compared to the cells anyway).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~original msg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this has already been hashed out a million times after this config spreasheet came out, in that case I must'a missed it....

I'm curious about "mid" on BD: do those well versed with this spreadsheet still interpret mid+man as unavailable for black diamond?

BB, there is a note indicating mid is not available for manual. Additionally, the "mid" column is grayed out and "Auto" is standard for mid per the next row down.
BB Manual - Note Excludes Mid
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Order Guide First Look! [Updated 1/19/21] 1610739520099

BD, there is NO note... however, the "mid" column is grayed out and "auto" is still standard for mid. Is there consensus regarding whether manual + mid truly is not an option per this order sheet? The grayed out cell kills most hope for me, but I'm going to cling to it due to lack of note compared to the big bend table. I'm guessing inconsistency regarding lack of note was just an oversight, though.
BD Manual - No Note, though Mid still "S" for Auto and Mid Cell Gray'd out for Manual
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Order Guide First Look! [Updated 1/19/21] 1610739452689

Thanks!

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If this has been asked already, my apologies.

I'm confused about the Ford 360. The .pdf says it is standard across all trims, yet the Mid-Package claims it is part of the Mid-Package content. I tried for the last few months to use the B&P to figure it out, but to no avail.

Does anyone know for sure if Ford 360 is standard, or part of the Mid-Package option?

TIA

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I just chatted with one of the cust serv reps on the Ford B&P, not that it means much but he said that the advanced auto 4x4 system is standard on the Wildtrak 4-door. Contrary to what the “order guide” that just came out said. Maybe it’s not completed or finalized yet?

975DF286-888C-4B70-B2E8-46AE50D1CC9A.png

Sponsored

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I just chatted with one of the cust serv reps on the Ford B&P, not that it means much but he said that the advanced auto 4x4 system is standard on the Wildtrak 4-door. Contrary to what the “order guide” that just came out said. Maybe it’s not completed or finalized yet?

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Order Guide First Look! [Updated 1/19/21] 975DF286-888C-4B70-B2E8-46AE50D1CC9A
The sheet is confusing, but the auto 4x4 isn't what is optional, its the number of doors. Four doors is the option configuration.

Ozark

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Edit: the more I think about this, the more I think this was a silly question. The fact that there is no "O" on mid makes me think it's not possible, despite no clarifying note (which is really just flavor text compared to the cells anyway).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~original msg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this has already been hashed out a million times after this config spreasheet came out, in that case I must'a missed it....

I'm curious about "mid" on BD: do those well versed with this spreadsheet still interpret mid+man as unavailable for black diamond?

BB, there is a note indicating mid is not available for manual. Additionally, the "mid" column is grayed out and "Auto" is standard for mid per the next row down.
BB Manual - Note Excludes Mid
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Order Guide First Look! [Updated 1/19/21] 975DF286-888C-4B70-B2E8-46AE50D1CC9A

BD, there is NO note... however, the "mid" column is grayed out and "auto" is still standard for mid. Is there consensus regarding whether manual + mid truly is not an option per this order sheet? The grayed out cell kills most hope for me, but I'm going to cling to it due to lack of note compared to the big bend table. I'm guessing inconsistency regarding lack of note was just an oversight, though.
BD Manual - No Note, though Mid still "S" for Auto and Mid Cell Gray'd out for Manual

Thanks!
I really hope this changes. I am doubtful though. Is the mid package with a manual trans BD too much to ask for? For what it’s worth, I hope we can get some clear indication, from someone in the know at Ford, this isn’t just another error on their part. Seems this order guide has many other oversights, so fingers crossed this is just another example of that.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi - sorry if this has been asked before but in the Order Guide it shows Automatic Transmission as being S/O (standard/optional) so what is it standard in? =\

Is 322A a four door Black Diamond?

My understanding of why this is written that way is based on which motor you order. 2.7 it is standard. 2.3 can be optional.

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long until FORScan can disable the safety crap? I don't want Lane keep, ASS and all the other useless junk included in Mid
Never.

Because on every Ford all those features can be customized or turned off in the normal vehicle settings.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really hope this changes. I am doubtful though. Is the mid package with a manual trans BD too much to ask for? For what it’s worth, I hope we can get some clear indication, from someone in the know at Ford, this isn’t just another error on their part. Seems this order guide has many other oversights, so fingers crossed this is just another example of that.
Unfortunately, this is not a mistake. Badlands is the only trim where you can get mid package with a manual. Bronco manager Esteban confirmed this in the SEMA Q&A video.
Sponsored