toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2DR is standard. You option up for the additional doors.

Note: E5C and E5D are only codes available. Those correspond to Advanced 4x4. E5A and E5B are standard 4x4.
Guess I'm confused because of this:

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Order Guide First Look! [Updated 1/19/21] 1610587985327

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Order Guide First Look! [Updated 1/19/21] 1610588003773

So you are saying the O is for the additional doors?
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree I believe you are correct, it looks like they do force you into sasquatch as mandatory for Base and BB that I look more closely, which matches B&P. You are forced into sasquatch if you select advanced 4x4 and auto trans. And if you look at manual trans it says manual trans not available on advanced 4x4. Boo!!

So for Base and BB you can't get advanced 4x4 without getting sasquatch and auto trans.
I agree, however it does show that the BB 4.27 locker option does not have Front Axle Disconnect. The only other models that don't have FAD have the Advanced 4x4 so I'm still not sure.

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands 2.7 engine and Sasquatch package....... If I want the ford light bar (I know over priced bla bla bla) how does it attach if a roof rack is not allowed? Can I just order a roof rack and add it later from dealer?

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Two things I am confused about. It didn't seem to suggest no Mid package for a manual BD. Also it seems like advanced 4x4 isn't an option with manuals? Don't know if I am reading it wrong, B&P had more errors than originally expected, or this information is also inaccurate like many things out of Ford camp during this whole process..

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, are Mid+manual restrictions removed on BB? Not seeing it (or I missed it).
Two things I am confused about. It didn't seem to suggest no Mid package for a manual BD. Also it seems like advanced 4x4 isn't an option with manuals? Don't know if I am reading it wrong, B&P had more errors than originally expected, or this information is also inaccurate like many things out of Ford camp during this whole process..
I thought the same but someone mentioned earlier if you look it says Auto is “standard” with the mid package. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like that changed.

Sponsored

TheGeb

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Outer banks cloth is the only trim that has rear center armrest on the 4-door other those with leather. Interesting.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess I'm confused because of this:

So you are saying the O is for the additional doors?
It’s worded weird but you are correct.

The standard package for the Badlands series is the 2-Door Bronco. The optional package for the Badlands series is the 4-Door Bronco hence the optional upcharge for the 4-Door version.

Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s worded weird but you are correct.

The standard package for the Badlands series is the 2-Door Bronco. The optional package for the Badlands series is the 4-Door Bronco hence the optional upcharge for the 4-Door version.
Seems really strange to list it under the Advanced 4x4 though... Guess that makes sense in some weird way though. Thanks.

Mattmquin

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne GTS / Wrangler - TJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

Has nobody seen this yet? Am I reading wrong or is the MT not available on 4 doors?

Dont have a dog in the fight but damn hope I’m reading this wrong.
I saw the same thing but only for the base trim.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems really strange to list it under the Advanced 4x4 though... Guess that makes sense in some weird way though. Thanks.
Sorry but I am confused. Advanced 4x4 is standard on the Badlands 2dr/4dr, correct?

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are dealers going to work with us who reserved only once Manual Sasquatch was confirmed to be a thing?
Unfortunately, Ford addressed this issue in latest BN news (1/13/2021).

Direct quote from BN:

"Some announced options will not be available until the MY22. Manual Transmission with Sasquatch, body color matched modular hard tops, the white modular hard top, and roof racks on 4-Door Broncos with Sasquatch will all be MY22 options. Additionally, the slide out tailgate on 4-Door Bronco will not be installed at the factory until MY22 (still available as a dealer orderable accessory). If you can’t live without one of these options, Ford recommends that you not convert your reservation to an order yet and that you wait for more information to be released this summer. What if you just want to wait until the 2022 model year for all those extra options and new colors? Just let your dealer know and they can take your name down for a MY22 Bronco order. "

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they got the wheels listed wrong for Badlands and OBX. I would want confirmation of which wheel I was getting before ordering the standard Badlands wheel, as I’d hate to get the OBX wheel.

I don't think so; Badlands get 17" wheels (even the optional ones) while OBX continues the "Sahara" style and gets 18" wheels.
Sponsored