First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus LX570, Lexus GX470, Land Rover, 21'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, the pictures or descriptions are switched between the badlands and OB wheels.. I saw that wrong too.
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appears you CANNOT get the door storage bags on a 4 door with hard top, only with soft top.

A695D053-5C89-454D-AD96-1062954A502C.jpeg
Package right underneath it is the same package with the storage bags for the front panels on the hard top. The front panel bag is already included with the top, so I think it has to do with the securements in the cargo area (you can carry the front doors and the roof panels or all 4 doors)

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can anyone confirm you can get the BL with 2.7 and the roof rack (no Squatch?) B&P won't allow it...

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think at this point the only late availability item for me is the black top for the WT. Which Iā€™d love to know what that actually means regarding estimated delivery. How late of availability is the black top. Delivery in Nov/Dec or 2022?

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think at this point the only late availability item for me is the black top for the WT. Which Iā€™d love to know what that actually means regarding estimated delivery. How late of availability is the black top. Delivery in Nov/Dec or 2022?
Bronco Nation says late summer 2021 for black painted top, see screen grab below...

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Order Guide First Look! [Updated 1/19/21] 46619BD9-3DE6-4D27-880A-AA336269BEE1

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have a 7/23 reservation and my salesman said he didnā€™t think it would delay my order much or at all with that reservation date. Donā€™t know what he was basing the statement in but the guy is a straight shooter and I donā€™t think heā€™d make that up.
Until today, Ford has not provided dealers with any updates. Your salesperson does what salespeople do and make up answers on the spot.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, so looking at the order guide it says that the auto 4wd transfer case is optional on the 4-door Wildtrak!!! Hasnā€™t it been included in B&P since the beginning? I thought that was one of the perks!

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unfortunately, Ford addressed this issue in latest BN news (1/13/2021).

Direct quote from BN:

"Some announced options will not be available until the MY22. Manual Transmission with Sasquatch, body color matched modular hard tops, the white modular hard top, and roof racks on 4-Door Broncos with Sasquatch will all be MY22 options. Additionally, the slide out tailgate on 4-Door Bronco will not be installed at the factory until MY22 (still available as a dealer orderable accessory). If you canā€™t live without one of these options, Ford recommends that you not convert your reservation to an order yet and that you wait for more information to be released this summer. What if you just want to wait until the 2022 model year for all those extra options and new colors? Just let your dealer know and they can take your name down for a MY22 Bronco order. "
So, let's say I want a white top. But I reserved very, very late and will almost certainly get a MY22 anyway. Should I just place my order now and then i'll get an option to swap to a white top later?
What I am starting to see is that Ford plans on just about 100% of the reservations being 2021. They have no intention of letting you move to 2022. Specifically saying to just let your dealer know you want to order a 2022 and they will put you on the list for when order banks open up. That is just my take.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco Nation says late summer 2021 for black painted top, see screen grab below...

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Order Guide First Look! [Updated 1/19/21] 46619BD9-3DE6-4D27-880A-AA336269BEE1
Perfect thanks. With everything going on I was anticipating Q4 delivery and happy with that regardless.

Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appears you CANNOT get the door storage bags on a 4 door with hard top, only with soft top.

There are two bag packages. Look at the line directly below that you cut off. All hard tops include roof bags so the Door bags package for the hard top also ā€œincludeā€ roof bags.

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like the hope of the 4.7 axle ratio on the non-SAS Badlands automatics availability has been officially squashed. I was pretty sure it was a B&P glitch....but was still hopefull.
It was never a free feature. Standard on WT and FE, as these two models come with the SAS package standard. Itā€™s available on all other models as upgrade (part) of the SAS package.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Order Guide First Look! [Updated 1/19/21] 27AC3358-EA73-4A6A-BA1B-F192975E0D8D

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It does indeed.

This coulddddddddddd be a way to soften the blow to those of us that ordered standard trim with auto when auto was "free".
Who has ordered standard trim with auto, when it was "free"? For that matter, who has ordered anything, yet?

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who has ordered standard trim with auto, when it was "free"? For that matter, who has ordered anything, yet?
I have a standard BD build sheet and dealer order slip secured with a deposit and signed by myself AND the dealer with a $0 Auto trans. I know it's not ordered officially but it's signed by both parties and I intend to have it honored. Charging me now for Mid and getting a free auto (if that's the case) is a really easy way to sell that and have that conversation go smoothly

Really just wild speculation on my part and Im talking out my ass. But, the dealers signature I do indeed intend to make them honor it
Sponsored