Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still boggles my mind how many people have to be involved in B&P and putting this order guide together and none of them think it's absurd that PPF being unavailable with 2.7 makes sense.
So I haven't seen where anyone has actually addressed this.

Can you really not get a brush guard or sound deadening on a Wildtrak if you order bash plates?

And how about a 4 door Badlands. It let's you order a modular top, but you can't get sound deadening for that top if you order a 2.7 engine? That doesn't make any sense at all.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I haven't seen where anyone has actually addressed this.

Can you really not get a brush guard or sound deadening on a Wildtrak if you order bash plates?

And how about a 4 door Badlands. It let's you order a modular top, but you can't get sound deadening for that top if you order a 2.7 engine? That doesn't make any sense at all.
Those options appear to be constrained by the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), especially if you have a 4-door model with Sasquatch package.

More info in the following thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-gvwr-ford-q-a-and-weight-payload-details.11041/

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, but how much can a brush guard weigh? And Paint Protection Film is on the list too.

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am getting a bit concerned around the optional wheels on the Badlands. In some of thr walkaround videos the optional non sasquatch wheels for BL were going to be beadlock capable still. My plan all along was to get those optional wheels, and convert to beadlocks down the road when we start modifying it. But now I'm noticing those are not referred to as "beadlock capable", but rather just beauty ring wheels? Anyone else catch that? I sure hope those Bronco nation walkaround werent incorrect, as that would be quite frustrating.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am getting a bit concerned around the optional wheels on the Badlands. In some of thr walkaround videos the optional non sasquatch wheels for BL were going to be beadlock capable still. My plan all along was to get those optional wheels, and convert to beadlocks down the road when we start modifying it. But now I'm noticing those are not referred to as "beadlock capable", but rather just beauty ring wheels? Anyone else catch that? I sure hope those Bronco nation walkaround werent incorrect, as that would be quite frustrating.
I think beadlock wheels are not DOT approved so Ford can’t sell them. I assume the wheels are beadlock ready for aftermarket beadlock rings. Maybe Ford can sell the rings as a stand alone? We’ll need to see the wheels without the ring on it to be sure.

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the prices shown on the B&P site final? If so, I’m all settled on my order.

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think beadlock wheels are not DOT approved so Ford can’t sell them. I assume the wheels are beadlock ready for aftermarket beadlock rings. Maybe Ford can sell the rings as a stand alone? We’ll need to see the wheels without the ring on it to be sure.
That's exactly how the sasquatch wheels are, along with the raptor beadlock capable option. "off road use only", I just find it strange that the Badlands optional wheel no longer states "beadlock capable". They just state they have a beauty ring now.

Im going to have to go back through those videos where they are said to be the Badlands beadlock capable option, stand alone from the sasquatch package. I'm not paying an extra $1k for wheels that are just fake beadlocks, only to then go buy another set of wheels down the road.

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated Order Guide from my dealer dated 1/19/2021

Attachments

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't notice any changes in the badlands section, but I haven't had a chance to go through the whole document.

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really hope this changes. I am doubtful though. Is the mid package with a manual trans BD too much to ask for? For what it’s worth, I hope we can get some clear indication, from someone in the know at Ford, this isn’t just another error on their part. Seems this order guide has many other oversights, so fingers crossed this is just another example of that.
i'm really hoping that manual is available with mid package on the BD.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I presume the Cargo Area Protector (16B) is some sort of rubberized cargo floor covering?

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Updated Order Guide from my dealer dated 1/19/2021
Looks like it now says FE includes all Badlands features plus *, rather than big bend plus * as before, so rock rails should be included in that now. Woo!
Sponsored