Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol, your name says it all.

"
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."
-Shigeru Miyamoto, Nintendo creator of Mario, Zelda, and many others...
I’d much rather have Bronco be Red Dead Redemption II or The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild vs. Fallout 76 lmao.

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know Ford cannot prevent COVID, bit the delays seem massively out of whack and have been a problem since before COVID was an issue. They were days from reveal when things were shutdown (meaning the reveal was essentially ready to go) now the reveal has taken several weeks since factory restart to implement and the ability to buy is nearly another year away (atleast until this winter when Ford announces another delay) I've been incredibly excited for years about this and have held out buying a newer vehicle to wait for this, but the disappointment in Fords ability to make this happen almost makes me want to buy from FCA...almost. This product will almost certainly flop and Ford deserves it. Also i'm heartbroken by the mention of April 2021 and I'll probably continue to wait...begrudgingly
I'm not sure what you mean by this, you were never going to be able to buy one in 2020.....it was always slated to be on dealer lots early 2021, so the timeline to actually buy one has only been delayed a few month, due to COVID. The reveal had to be changed from in person, to virtual. So they couldn't just take the plans for March and apply them to June, took a bit to get planning rearranged and format set I imagine. Plus there was speculation the reveal had been moved UP to March due to excitement and leaks. Ford can't be blamed for COVID.
But the main point is, you were never going to be driving one until at LEAST Dec. 2020.....

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

.....slated to be on dealer lots early 2021....... you were never going to be driving one until at LEAST Dec. 2020.....
Right now, I bet most of us would be thrilled with December 2020.... Ok seriously, we'd still bitch and complain but that'd be 4 LESS months of you having to listen to us bitch and complain :D

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buzzkill :cry:

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Living in Phoenix it would be nice if they would just use mine as the demo model at Barrett Jackson in February. I’d let it be a demo model for a weekend for 50% off, as long as I can collect it as soon as barret jackson is done.

Think of the shipping costs they’d save!!!
You'd really be doing them a favor!

I remember going to Barret Jackson 25ish years ago, what a cool event. I'll have to dig up the pictures standing next to Lambo's, Ferrari's, classic Corvette's etc.- it was a cool thing as a kid who had only seen them in magaizines/TV living in remote Alsaka.

It's time to repeat history and go have my son stand next to *your* Bronco for pics!

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right now, I bet most of us would be thrilled with December 2020.... Ok seriously, we'd still bitch and complain but that'd be 4 LESS months of you having to listen to us bitch and complain :D
Gives us more time to discuss pineapple pizza.

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is still good news it's lessoning the amount of guess work from "most likey early 2021" to more a of set date, plus I was waiting for 2022 already but I might have to to move up the time line to lunch date

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
So it looks like I’ll be getting mine November of 2023 still ;)

always get a used car in November/ December. Best deals to be had.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've been incredibly excited for years about this and have held out buying a newer vehicle to wait for this, but the disappointment in Fords ability to make this happen almost makes me want to buy from FCA...almost.
This product will almost certainly flop and Ford deserves it. Also i'm heartbroken by the mention of April 2021 and I'll probably continue to wait...begrudgingly
So, why are you waiting around to buy a vehicle that you are convinced will be a flop?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From what I understand “Job 1” being December 7th meant customer deliveries would begin January or February. So while it does suck, it’s not really out of line.

More time to keep saving up! I may honestly pre order now, should have my down payment within a year.
That's pretty much what I was thinking. Just gives me some extra time to save a little more and pay down my Edge.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know Ford cannot prevent COVID, bit the delays seem massively out of whack and have been a problem since before COVID was an issue. They were days from reveal when things were shutdown (meaning the reveal was essentially ready to go) now the reveal has taken several weeks since factory restart to implement and the ability to buy is nearly another year away (atleast until this winter when Ford announces another delay) I've been incredibly excited for years about this and have held out buying a newer vehicle to wait for this, but the disappointment in Fords ability to make this happen almost makes me want to buy from FCA...almost. This product will almost certainly flop and Ford deserves it. Also i'm heartbroken by the mention of April 2021 and I'll probably continue to wait...begrudgingly
In reality, the added wait is only about 2 months, the amount of time Ford was shut down.
Sponsored