Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooo are we just going to ignore the fact that the bronco sport goes on sale more than a week before the supposed reveal?

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sooo are we just going to ignore the fact that the bronco sport goes on sale more than a week before the supposed reveal?
no. I'm just too dumbfounded to know what to say about that at this time.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the bronco sport goes on sale more than a week before the supposed reveal?
I'm hoping to use the 'sport' to finalize a color choice for Bronco

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
which means dealers are going to get A LOT of information before then!
Meaning expect LEAKS soon!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Ordering (Order Bank) Begins in December – For April Deliveries 1A2D1E8F-7D6E-40AA-9572-09913311D971

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wait, what? I haven't been following the baby bronco that close. Last I heard they had some preproduction examples built at the plant in Mexico for crash safety testing and such, but full production had not started yet.
Is it really supposed the be on dealer lots before the 9th? Isn't the baby bronco supposed to be revealed on the 9th with the real bronco? I thought I saw somewhere the plan was always to have it (baby) on dealer lots this fall....I guess I could always check out the bronco sport forum and find out for myself lol?

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you don’t think the bronco sport will be revealed alongside the bronco on the 9th? You all think then bronco sport will all of a sudden be available to order even though ford never officially released it? Doesn’t add up.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, what? I haven't been following the baby bronco that close. Last I heard they had some preproduction examples built at the plant in Mexico for crash safety testing and such, but full production had not started yet.
Is it really supposed the be on dealer lots before the 9th? Isn't the baby bronco supposed to be revealed on the 9th with the real bronco? I thought I saw somewhere the plan was always to have it (baby) on dealer lots this fall....I guess I could always check out the bronco sport forum and find out for myself lol?
I meant you can order at that time. They won’t be on dealer lots yet.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You'd be buying sight unseen, but you'd be early in line. Hopefully, dealers will have order guides at that time.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So you don’t think the bronco sport will be revealed alongside the bronco on the 9th? You all think then bronco sport will all of a sudden be available to order even though ford never officially released it? Doesn’t add up.
The article says the Bronco Sport will be available to order on the 1st. Reveal is on the 9th.

Deleted member 3063

Waited almost 5 months for my Raptor 6.2L, the dealership owner was as excited as I was giving me regular updates. He got his a month later. Most of the wait was for the motor.
I don't expect to wait nearly as long on the Bronco.

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I meant you can order at that time. They won’t be on dealer lots yet.
Gotcha....but still, why would you be able to order before the reveal? Unless they forgot to announce a delay in ordering when they delayed the reveal? Like you said, something doesn't add up here...
Sponsored