Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are guys on this forum who have literally been waiting since the last Bronco rolled off the line in the 90's. Imagine how they feel lol.
Wow man, no need to rub salt in the wounds and CALL US OLD about it ?
Might as well throw in how we got screwed with no V8 option either!

ok, btw, just messing with ya!
Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
April 2021, That's some news I can use. I just have to keep the wife's 2011 Exploder running until then.

First Name
Nahh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
I feel your pain. It does seem like an eternity, and it's all just a bad joke. However, that's probably just because we live in the age of instant gratification. There are guys on this forum who have literally been waiting since the last Bronco rolled off the line in the 90's. Imagine how they feel lol. Trust me(no reason to, I have ZERO inside info), we will get to see it next month, we will get a configurator soon after (hopefully) and can have wet dreams about our builds until early next year.
Unless the whole world really does get burned to the ground, this time next year you will be able to go onto any Ford dealer and put your ass behind the wheel of one?
Late to the reply, but i couldnt do anything but laugh when the reveal was pushed 4 more days because...OJ, ? .

GoDawgs!!!

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company car
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure if this deserves its own thread (EDIT: according to admin it did :ROFLMAO:) but one of the admins of the Bronco 2021 FB group just posted this. It appears he is a dealer since he has posted some of the emails from “B ronco” like Chrispy. The implications of baby bronco being available to order on 7/1 are intriguing to say the least...

0F7765E5-D6F8-4C43-A94C-8A37DAA2A80D.jpeg
I just spoke to 2 dealers here in Atlanta. They are telling me that it will now be spring time before they receive a 4 door bronco and ordering for them won't begin till the summer. Anyone else here that?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spoke to 2 dealers here in Atlanta. They are telling me that it will now be spring time before they receive a 4 door bronco and ordering for them won't begin till the summer. Anyone else here that?
Wait, what? Do these guys have some sort of time machine or something?

Sponsored

GoDawgs!!!

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company car
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wait, what? Do these guys have some sort of time machine or something?
I was taken back by that response. Going to take it with a grain of salt considering the B&P is coming out Friday. I see some people dropping out if they have to wait till next summer just to order. We shall see.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Large or small dealers? I wonder why they can't/won't order in Dec/Jan? Do they have any customer reservations?

GoDawgs!!!

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company car
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Large or small dealers? I wonder why they can't/won't order in Dec/Jan? Do they have any customer reservations?
Would assume large. Both I'm referring to are in affluent areas of Atlanta. Roswell and Sandy Springs

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this is true, I think most people would be out. An additional 6 month delay would be ridiculous and over the top.

Sponsored

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
April delivery sucks. And that's before delays.
The question I have is how much longer will we have to wait for the Black Top for the Wildtrak?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The question I have is how much longer will we have to wait for the Black Top for the Wildtrak?
All of my concerns have been addressed except for this one. I'm waiting for the black top for Outer Banks. I have a 2nd day reservation, but currently expect I'll be waiting until at least August.

mystycs

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-Ordered Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer told me today its not opening until January.
Sponsored