Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks much better but those painted flares are an eyesore.
Sponsored

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
you mentioned the tires and wheels weigh 72 lbs each
what does the stock wheels and tires weigh ???
how much difference

OP
OP

Pbloom49

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does it stop the car doors?
Matters how high the car opening a door. Honestly I'm waiting for a company to make ones like the ranger tremor

OP
OP

Pbloom49

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you mentioned the tires and wheels weigh 72 lbs each
what does the stock wheels and tires weigh ???
how much difference
Do not know.

Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I do like the style, and design of those wheels. But for me black has played out. They would definitely by on my radar if they came in what is called "anthracite (dark gray)", or a silver color.

OK, I'm done with my little boy whining. :) That's a great looking Bronco Peter. Enjoy

Agreed
Tired of the blacked out wheels.I'm actually tired of the satin silver aluminum wheel look too.

I think I want chrome again. (just don't let me buy any parachute pants)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

These wheels look really good. Disclosure, I hate the faux beadlock bolt look of most truck wheels these days. Beadlock ready bash rings like the OEMs are great, but pretend bolts or even dots to look like bolts, no. So these wheel really fit the bill for someone who wants a lighter wheel, especially one that is hub centric (and not made for a Taco).

My biggest question: gray to go with the Badlands grill or black to go with the bumpers and rock rails?

@Pbloom49, could you use the Bronco logo OEM center caps instead of the RTR ones if you had wanted?

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes I ordered a leveling kit but it is not in. They also say that the stock lugs do not work they do. Just use a chrome socket. Also if you getting new tpms it is the lower MHZ ones
Question. Which leveling kit did you order? Also, does the front really sit 1" lower than the rear that you just want to raise the front for now? Wouldn't a 1" lift in the front make it higher than the rear?

Bunk M

Outer Banks
First Name
Bunk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 15 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you experienced a high pitch whistle coming from the front of the soft top? I have the OBX as well and when I hit 76mph I get an intermittent whistle from the passenger side, near the right corner. Wheels look great!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Pbloom49

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These wheels look really good. Disclosure, I hate the faux beadlock bolt look of most truck wheels these days. Beadlock ready bash rings like the OEMs are great, but pretend bolts or even dots to look like bolts, no. So these wheel really fit the bill for someone who wants a lighter wheel, especially one that is hub centric (and not made for a Taco).

My biggest question: gray to go with the Badlands grill or black to go with the bumpers and rock rails?

@Pbloom49, could you use the Bronco logo OEM center caps instead of the RTR ones if you had wanted?
Yes with a Badlands either color will work. You can not. The bronco center caps are to small

OP
OP

Pbloom49

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question. Which leveling kit did you order? Also, does the front really sit 1" lower than the rear that you just want to raise the front for now? Wouldn't a 1" lift in the front make it higher than the rear?
No it is just about 1 inch lower when I get the kit I will send pics and measurements.

OP
OP

Pbloom49

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you experienced a high pitch whistle coming from the front of the soft top? I have the OBX as well and when I hit 76mph I get an intermittent whistle from the passenger side, near the right corner. Wheels look great!!!
Yes not from the front though it is pass b / c pillar side. It is not to loud and honestly The entire top is quiet and I thought it would be. I've owned I've owned a few jeeps and refused to ever get a hard top so I was expecting wind noise. For me as long as I can not hear the noise with the head on or the radio at normal levels (talk radio) I personally think it is OK.

Bunk M

Outer Banks
First Name
Bunk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 15 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes not from the front though it is pass b / c pillar side. It is not to loud and honestly The entire top is quiet and I thought it would be. I've owned I've owned a few jeeps and refused to ever get a hard top so I was expecting wind noise. For me as long as I can not hear the noise with the head on or the radio at normal levels (talk radio) I personally think it is OK.
Overall the top is very quiet. But my whistle is louder than normal levels.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You can not. The bronco center caps are too small
Too bad - was hoping since the bore is the same, but I guess the bore on the OEM wheels doesn't go all the way through / steps down.
Sponsored