Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like they have my OBX all set to go.
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The grabber blue accents and roast dash ruin it. Why couldn't they have offered grabber blue and active orange as exterior colors instead of interior accents?

Black diamond interior looks awesome though. Bravo on that.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very good videos, thank you sir. I would like to see a few more tie downs in the cargo area, but I can work with what's there. :)

jntaylor1701

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe its my OCD, but that blue trim with the roast brown leather is just too much of an eye-sore.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FWIW, it looks like they've cleaned up the engine bays. They're never going to be neat and bare but at least they aren't a rats nest of wiring anymore.
I liked the zoom in on the 2.3, it looked like you could actually reach some piece parts!

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The engine bay in the 2.3 looks like it has plenty of room for activities. Nice to see nowadays.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best interior offered hands down. Would have put it in my BL if I could.

Sponsored

T Neil

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover, LR3 HSE, 2011 BMW 335IS, KTM SAS 1290
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I attended this even yesterday. From what I saw, I was very impressed. Pictures truly donā€™t do this vehicle justice.

The most surprising thing was how ample the stock tires and wheels on the Black diamond looked. Driving a stock Rubicon JK, I felt like the body style handles the varying ranges of wheel size better than the jeep. Jeeps to me have always looked best on big tires, but the black diamond looked great on 32ā€™s.
I initially had a 2 door on order but switched to 4 door for various reasons. Im not sure if anyone else felt this way but in pictures the four door had kind of a limo look but it does not look that way in person. The four door proportions are great and IMO perfectly sized

the marine grade vinyl is an awesome texture. I wouldnā€™t have any problem taking that over the leather. Cactus grey also looks grea

as far as the interior in the OB goes, pictures make it look worse than it does in person. I personally didnā€™t have an issue with it and the colors seem to flow together. The leather is very comfortable too

One more thing I noticed compared to a jeep. When driving a jeep, to me it has a very truck like feel where you are sitting on the car, not in it. Sitting in the drivers seat of the bronco gave me more of an SUV feel where you are sitting in the car not on it. Not sure if that makes sense, but thatā€™s my best way of describing it lol

6C2F353B-FBE2-4349-9B2B-FAB10F957E67.jpeg
87F0247B-0AA2-443B-B77C-4FCA650D1D8A.jpeg
Suspect that we all need to take a crumpled paper back and hold it over the mouth and nose and take several deep breathes.

Have seen pictures where the Roast looks great and others that it looks bad like a big dog barfed inside the Bronco. Reality is in pre-production units colours may not be true and I am hoping (really hoping) that production models all display the same tones of plastic through out the complete car and not several panels of different colours.

As my unit is an OBX in Velocity blue, I am hoping that the interior accent details on the OBX (blue accents on grab handles and blue stitching on the Roast seats) all hang together and maybe even look good. Just hoping.

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would take Roast dash (and roast trim) over the flaccid gray on Badlands if I could. But those blue accents are rough.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spotted that red haired guy from OurBroncoLife in the background! šŸ˜‚

I love how he said heā€™s not connected to Bronco Nation yet heā€™s working their events!
Sad that they donā€™t have enough sense to be ashamed of their dishonesty, and instead try to play the victim.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think that the seats look fine, its the gold dash that I just don't think that I could look at all day. As has been lamented, I wish they would have just kept something neutral.
Sponsored