Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like for some reason the blue is Velocity. Here's a Velocity Blue mustang kinda in the shade. It looks like a similar color.
At this point just need someone with Mike L's ear on Twitter to reach out and see what he says.
Sponsored

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would be nice if ford included a matching body color Gerry can with every purchase
I'm sure they will for the low low price of $250.

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I thought I had narrowed the debate down to two colors, Cactus and A51; now I'm back to square 1. Rapid Red has got me questioning everything I've ever said about not liking red cars.....
Same here. I've been team blue for my last two cars and was pretty set on Velocity or Antimatter for the Bronco, but goodness, honestly either of those reds with a white top? Might wind up becoming a traitor.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hilarious how this reinforces the question, "Ford, Why do you need three grays, Carbonized Gray , Iconic Silver AND Cactus Gray?"

Could you not have substituted two of the them for more bold, fun, vibrant colors or a green?

You can have any color you want, so long as it's gray (a throwback to the Model T).

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hilarious how this reinforces the question, "Ford, Why do you need three grays, Carbonized Gray , Iconic Silver AND Cactus Gray?"

Could you not have substituted two of the them for more bold, fun, vibrant colors or a green?

You can have any color you want, so long as it's gray (a throwback to the Model T).
It is more like 4 grays, Antimatter "Blue" is just an extremely dark gray

Sponsored

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only thing I miss about about these colors is the lack of that green that was shown early on

Having a f250 with close version of race red it's still cyber orange for me

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Velocity blue for me. Unfortunately I’ll be waiting for that color.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly - we should tweet ford to confirm velocity or antimatter. It should be an easy answer.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carbonized Gray is the color for me lacking a quality green option in the lineup. Red, white, black, silver, a blue and a darker gray are almost a guarantee to have in any vehicle's pallette in most any era. I don't know why Ford didn't offer a few more as meaningful as this vehicle is to their future plans though.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I recently bought a red sports car. We were at a long stoplight, and my kids were pointing out all the cars passing by: gray, gray, another shade of gray, along with black. Nothing passed in front of us that stuck out from the background of rather drab vehicle colors. Apparently gray is very popular these days, hence the various shades offered on Bronco.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At this point just need someone with Mike L's ear on Twitter to reach out and see what he says.
He’s on the forum. Lets ask now. @mike_at_ford can you verify that this is velocity blue?