Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the idea. Is Cactus Gray an alias for Fighter Jet Gray? FJG seems darker but I could be mistaken.
It's been rumored a few times. I have zero knowledge of what colors are aliases of other colors or which colors are offered on other Ford vehicles...but it sure would be useful if we had this tool. Maybe some of the Ford dealership reps on this forum could help with this.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hilarious how this reinforces the question, "Ford, Why do you need three grays, Carbonized Gray , Iconic Silver AND Cactus Gray?"

Could you not have substituted two of the them for more bold, fun, vibrant colors or a green?

You can have any color you want, so long as it's gray (a throwback to the Model T).

It's the times we live in. Black, white, 3 shades of gray. That's about all people make and buy these days. Grayish silver. Silverish gray. Light gray. Dark gray. I remember when the only gray was gunmetal gray, and it was usually just on the rocker panels.

I don't want white, black, or some mix inbetween. Blue, green, red, even purple would be cool.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly - we should tweet ford to confirm velocity or antimatter. It should be an easy answer.
Guys, the blue closest to us is Velocity Blue... the dark can towards the end that looks black is Antimatter Blue. Look at the top of the dark one, it's shining blue. I hate this thread.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guys, the blue closest to us is Velocity Blue... the dark can towards the end that looks black is Antimatter Blue. Look at the top of the dark one, it's shining blue. I hate this thread.
2021-bronco-exterior-colors-paint-sample.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 7.31.26 PM.png

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carbonized grey... then oxford White, then cyber orange, now cactus grey...
Whatever....
Just want a painted black hard top but unfortunately the BD doesn’t come with it

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dude

I posted this early today. This prompted the question to be asked and we got our answer.

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that Cactus Gray and Jet Fighter Gray are identical colors in the Ford family with different names. Cactus Gray may be grayer than you think.
there's too many green hues in that cactus grey in real life pics that we've seen for it to be just grey. and don't you think if it was the same they would call it that?

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's the times we live in. Black, white, 3 shades of gray. That's about all people make and buy these days. Grayish silver. Silverish gray. Light gray. Dark gray. I remember when the only gray was gunmetal gray, and it was usually just on the rocker panels.

I don't want white, black, or some mix inbetween. Blue, green, red, even purple would be cool.
If I remember right 65% of vehicles sold in 2018 were white, gray, and silver. Thats unnecessary.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I remember right 65% of vehicles sold in 2018 were white, gray, and silver. Thats unnecessary.

I'd be surprised if it was only 65%. Go to any big parking lot and all you see is shades of white and black.

Sponsored

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not a perfect shop job, but decided to take a stab at a Telluride SX scheme on the Bronco I mentioned earlier in the thread. Will probably give it another go with changing up the "amber DRL" location.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event Bronco x Telluride

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lighting matters. first image from the vette build and price.
second image from the vette configurator, which is not the same as build and price. the configurator is way more cool, and fair warning; if ford provides a bronco configurator (design) site, better book some vacation time.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 1597813493089

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 1597813744769

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me, the color choice is easy. One of my other steeds is a BMW R1150 GS in Mandarin, which is almost a perfect color match with the new Bronco in Cyber Orange Metallic. :cool:
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 94546453-E2A1-4A67-98E8-769BA411C7CC
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 4E8124A9-0FDB-4EFE-93B1-CC4FB7B58F44

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Cactus Gray looks an awful lot like Avalanche Gray in this pic...
Sponsored