First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With this talk of green (or lack of green, rather) you know what would be cool IMO? Offering the a dark forest green like it sounds like people are wanting, and then with amber DRLs a la Telluride SX.
Sponsored

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Caught this screen grab from the CNET video (in the reviews / coverage thread) - all the colors lined up except antimatter blue....

Race Red, Velocity Blue (maybe Antimatter???) , Carbonized Gray , Iconic Silver, Cactus Gray, Area 51, Cyber Orange, Oxford White, Shadow Black, Rapid Red

2021-bronco-exterior-colors-paint-sample.png
It's been a roller coaster to get here from the leaked Baby Bronco, but I am loving Area 51.

Wingzfan

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That blue looks similar to the Deep Impact blue on my '16 mustang. Then again I'm color blind so take that with a grain of salt.
Same color I had on my '15 Mustang. I'd take that in a heartbeat if it was offered!

Sponsored

kbertine

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Caught this screen grab from the CNET video (in the reviews / coverage thread) - all the colors lined up except antimatter blue....

Race Red, Velocity Blue (maybe Antimatter???) , Carbonized Gray , Iconic Silver, Cactus Gray, Area 51, Cyber Orange, Oxford White, Shadow Black, Rapid Red

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 3252703F-4064-4FF4-A701-7B36FFF98CAF
Why did Ford choose two reds when they could've added another color, i.e. army green? Is this for traditional purposes? Just curious...

Sponsored

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought I had narrowed the debate down to two colors, Cactus and A51; now I'm back to square 1. Rapid Red has got me questioning everything I've ever said about not liking red cars.....

I NEVER liked red cars, and then I bought a Ruby Red Focus because it had a manual transmission. I am a convert, I love the red! It's gotta be a tinted clearcoat color, race red does nothing for me. If I get a Bronco I'm going with Rapid red. Every vehicle I have owned has been silver or gray with the exception of my blue Ranchero.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be nice to see some form of a green as an option... but it looks like FE will be only trim with a green option?

Looking at the site, when you "Explore This Model" for FE it appears to be a shade of green. Also some of the "action shots" on the site show what appears to be FE in green.

Probably want to make it an exclusive color like Highland Green... which would be pretty awesome on the Bronco.
Sponsored