Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Caught this screen grab from the CNET video (in the reviews / coverage thread) - all the colors lined up except antimatter blue....

Race Red, Velocity Blue (confirmed by Ford) , Carbonized Gray , Iconic Silver, Cactus Gray, Area 51, Cyber Orange, Oxford White, Shadow Black Antimatter Blue (confirmed by Ford), Rapid Red

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 2021-bronco-exterior-colors-paint-sample
Sponsored

Last edited:

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Caught this screen grab from the CNET video - all the colors lined up except antimatter blue....
View attachment 25558
Race Red, Velocity Blue , Carbonized Gray , Iconic Silver, Cactus Gray, Area 51, Cyber Orange, Oxford White, Shadow Black, Rapid Red
I was going to screen grab this too. It gives a good look at the colors side by side and I wouldn't mind some more pics of these. Area 51 looks like it is becoming my final choice. I am surprised they would show velocity blue here and not antimatter... unless that is antimatter and velocity is even lighter because that blue looks like the blue on the website to me for antimatter

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Caught this screen grab from the CNET video - all the colors lined up except antimatter blue....
View attachment 25558
Race Red, Velocity Blue (maybe Antimatter???) , Carbonized Gray , Iconic Silver, Cactus Gray, Area 51, Cyber Orange, Oxford White, Shadow Black, Rapid Red
Velocity Blue wasn’t even in the running for me until this. I want to know how late “late availability” really is. Might be something worth waiting for as long as it’s not too long.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Race Red, Velocity Blue (maybe Antimatter???) , Carbonized Gray , Iconic Silver, Cactus Gray, Area 51, Cyber Orange, Oxford White, Shadow Black, Rapid Red

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 2021-bronco-exterior-colors-paint-sample
Dammit Ford!!! You're pushing me into the Big Bend still with the Race Red! Love that color on my Mustang and will love it on the Bronco :mad: Gonna have to start hooking on the corner for this one ?

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
View attachment 25558
If that is antimatter blue then I no longer know what to think of that color. Looks almost black in some photos and then looks almost like velocity blue in this one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dammit Ford!!! You're pushing me into the Big Bend still with the Race Red! Love that color on my Mustang and will love it on the Bronco :mad: Gonna have to start hooking on the corner for this one ?
I thought I had narrowed the debate down to two colors, Cactus and A51; now I'm back to square 1. Rapid Red has got me questioning everything I've ever said about not liking red cars.....

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that is antimatter blue then I no longer know what to think of that color. Looks almost black in some photos and then looks almost like velocity blue in this one.
Yea, I'm not sure what it is - but if velocity blue is even lighter and more bold I think that's a positive; especially if it means that antimatter is such a dynamic color based on lighting.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is almost certainly Velocity Blue.

It looks like these were sprayed without the metalflake (look at how different Area 51 and Cyber Orange appear here), and Anitmatter Blue without the flake is essentially black.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Race Red hasn't gotten a lot of love on the forum...but it fits this kind of fun vehicle. Body-color top might be a bit much....but Race Red shouts loud enough to distract from the MIC grey top.

My guess is VB is the missing color here

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I initially wanted the Cyber Orange but damn that velocity blue looks good, plus I can get the Big Bend and save $$$ with the Big Bend if I get the Velocity Blue

BUT, there is gonna be a huge delay on the Velocity Blue!
OMG DECISIONS!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My gut said that’s velocity. But zoom in on how dark the side of the tank is. It’s almost black. Which makes me think maybe it is antimatter (it is near black in the shade)

All the tanks are seemingly spaced and the other colors are not nearly as dark on the sides of the tank. Look at silver and cyber for example.

I went to my bronco spank bank and found this. Shade/sun antimatter. Guess it’s antimatter?

Unless I’m trying to rationalize why they would have all 10 colors including antimatter but excluding velocity since its a late add. It would be odd to swap antimatter with velocity.

CBD01ECA-1CEA-4E70-88BE-92464D55045F.png

8ABDC3FC-8D66-417B-B061-0654F8EC494A.png

Last edited:

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If these are actual paint samples maybe they can ship these around to dealers so we can at least see real world paint samples in different lighting.