Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already talked to my dealership to arrange going and viewing Bronco Sports when they get them in so I can see it in person. A lot of the colors are on current vehicles in the Ford lineup anyways. I still want to see Cyber Orange in person.
Great idea.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I NEVER liked red cars, and then I bought a Ruby Red Focus because it had a manual transmission. I am a convert, I love the red! It's gotta be a tinted clearcoat color, race red does nothing for me. If I get a Bronco I'm going with Rapid red. Every vehicle I have owned has been silver or gray with the exception of my blue Ranchero.
Ruby Red is an amazing color. I was looking at getting a Mustang in that color, but they changed it to Rapid Red. If you see the two side-by-side, you won't like the Rapid Red. It's a bit darker--closer to a black cherry and not as jewel-like as the ruby.

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ruby Red is an amazing color. I was looking at getting a Mustang in that color, but they changed it to Rapid Red. If you see the two side-by-side, you won't like the Rapid Red. It's a bit darker--closer to a black cherry and not as jewel-like as the ruby.
Looking at pictures Rapid red looked brighter than ruby online. I'll have to look in person next time I'm near a dealership! Either way, I don't have a number 2 choice on my list so rapid red it will be.

My parents had a blue and white 85 when I was born but dark blue is as bad as black to keep clean. Velocity blue is beautiful but too obnoxious for me. I like gray, but I want a Big Bend and I don't think it will look good with the molded gray top. Cactus and Area 51 are nice but I like metallic and I feel like everyone is getting those two colors lol

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I already talked to my dealership to arrange going and viewing Bronco Sports when they get them in so I can see it in person. A lot of the colors are on current vehicles in the Ford lineup anyways. I still want to see Cyber Orange in person.
It’ll certainly help. Not as ideal as seeing it on a Bronco, but it’s better than nothing.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Instead of Oxford White, how many people would prefer Oxford Green Metallic II? This is a BMW color, but it's rather sharp if I do say so. Would get this type of metallic green on the Bronco any day!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event Oxford green metallic II 6
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event oxford green bmw 2

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event Oxford green metallic II 4

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well that pretty much seals the deal for me. My Bronco will either be Velocity Blue or Cactus Gray. I absolutely love both of those colors. I hate having to make decisions. Someone make the decision for me. I'm thinking (maybe) a white top for either of the colors. But I also like black with the Velocity Blue.
I've always been Velocity Blue since I saw it was available - the "problem" for me is the decision between black/white top. I know it'll look great with black with all the other black accents for that sporty look. But I also know it'll look good with the white top too, and that'd match my Flex's look (light ice blue body with white top).

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want a darker forrest green, o well... it will eventually come.

JrShelby

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just realized I’ve only have seen real pics of Cyber orange on 2 doer models and only on the visualizer for the 4 dr. Maybe it will look better to me on the 4 door!

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs