Sponsored

2021 Bronco Parts & Accessories Guide (Including Pricing & Part Numbers)

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And real maxtrax are $300 so your comparison is pretty dumb.

ARBs are just as much.

But if it want cheap knockoffs you do you. Fords pricing on those is in line though.
I will put my money in a Costco sold product any day of the week. And I bet it stands up to the 300 dollar one.
Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only thing here that interests me are the cowl/ mirror pod lights, but holy hell...$650?
At that price I just want the mount/ pigtail/ switch, if it comes with any of that. I'll source my own lamps (already have some, actually).

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Assuming they're 6", the markup isn't too bad since installation is included. They normally go for $580.
Where did you see installation is included? From what I have read you have to pay for the dealer installation.

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They said 200 accessories at launch. That is still months away. Reviews showing the tube doors weeks ago stated they are still 3d printed at this point, not production. You expect every item, including 3rd party, to be at production, photos taken, pricing established?

Get a grip. there may not be 200+ at launch, but I'm sure your precious drop down table will be there, along with another 100 items not yet listed.

I hardly think putting $100 down entitles you to the rage you are putting out there. It's a vehicle bro, relax..I'd hate to see how you react to life's real problems.
Listen man - you donā€™t know anything about me - and I donā€™t think this is a platform for personal attacks - or at least it shouldnā€™t be. I didnā€™t attack YOU - I donā€™t even know who you are - not do I care frankly - I expressed frustration with the release of this vehicle - just like others have. Many times. If you donā€™t want to hear it - donā€™t read it. Itā€™s not a big deal. Many of lifeā€™s problems - as you say and are correct in stating - are much bigger than this. These are 1st world problems. That being said - I read through rants and frustrations here everyday- that doesnā€™t give me the right - nor the desire - to respond to that person to tell them off.
If you were in front of me this conversation would go down much differently. So with that - since you gave me such a valuable piece if advice - Iā€™ll return the favor and say - donā€™t appropriate other peopleā€™s frustrations and youā€™ll also feel a little more peaceful. ?āœŒ?

Reactions: Axe

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where did you see installation is included? From what I have read you have to pay for the dealer installation.
Installation is included. You order the DIO, Ford pays the dealer directly to install them.

Sponsored

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you think there will be a tube swing out door?
I can't believe the rear swing out tailgate is going to have a tubular door option.

Maybe the 3 door tubular option is for the 4 door models. Two front doors and one rear door for people like me that doesn't want 4 tubular doors on my 4 door model. (See thread below).

Last edited:

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm bummed. It looks like the tube door option for the 4 door come with all 4 tubular doors. I just want the front two tubular doors. I guess I'll just have to get a 2 door model Bronco instead.

See above comment I made on the 3 door tubular option.

Last edited:

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did I miss a bolt on tow hitch?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suspect the third tube door is the rear door.
Being a jeep owner with trail doors, I don't understand this logic. Why so crap can fall out the back of the jeep on trails?
Sponsored