Sponsored

2021 Bronco Parts & Accessories Guide (Including Pricing & Part Numbers)

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So...18 options/accessories that are Bronco specific...not counting the generic Yakima things that can be bought anywhere for any vehicle. 16 if you don't count the underbody lights.

They had to be embarrassed to put that out after claiming 200/250 at launch and 400+ in the pipeline.
You think marketeering wanks feel shame? That's adorable.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it just me or are those prices high? Sorry if this has been posted already.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will put my money in a Costco sold product any day of the week. And I bet it stands up to the 300 dollar one.
And there are people who will choose to run Harbor Freight winches too. That's their choice but I know what Ive owned, currently own and used and know what direction I'll be going when it comes time for a winch.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a base model its not an option I can choose.
Your right. I can't believe you can't get a trailer hitch on the base model, but it even says so on the Big Bend model. Only available from Big Bend on up.
I guess you will have to go aftermarket or dealer installed option. Wow!!!

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Things are still a tad confusing. The photos from Mobil1 (with annoying watermark) make it seem that the Capable bumper is just a steel version of the standard, but the photo used for Details in Build-and-Price is completely different.

Why can't Ford just give us a straight damn answer? When I add Capable to my OBX, the bumper does change, but not in a way that matches the Details photo or any of the IRL pictures.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Parts & Accessories Guide (Including Pricing & Part Numbers) bumpers

This picture actually looks like the Capable bumper, as it's 'Standard' shape but with 'Modular' hooks, but it's on that super pre-production vehicle: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/cactus-gray-4-door-bronco-launch-vehicle-1-jpg.55309/

I would like to know the difference between $650 pod lights and ones from Amazon that are like $30. Seems like those should be closer to $200 maybe
The $30 Amazons will flicker, fail after a few months, give crap light output, and the plastic lens will yellow. I've gone through so many LED interior/license lamps before I finally gave up and bought Sylvanias. No issues since.

Last edited:

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your right. I can't believe you can't get a trailer hitch on the base model, but it even says so on the Big Bend model. Only available from Big Bend on up.
I guess you will have to go aftermarket or dealer installed option. Wow!!!
Yessir the hitch and a few other things like the good stereo I was surprised to find out you had (if you really wanted them from the factory) to spend an additional 10-15k just for those tidbits..kinda disappointing but the hitch I'm sure will be available either from Ford and there is no shortage of stereo places around that could upgrade the stock system. I'm hoping that the stereo is pretty good as is and won't need much, maybe just a subwoofer tucked under the back seat at most.

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The lack of 200 accessories available at this minute is a total non issue to me. I had a highly modified Jeep and the factory accessories I had on it could be counted on one hand. The overwhelming amount of accessories and modifications on my Jeep was all from the aftermarket. A year from now I am sure there will be way more than 200 aftermarket offerings for the Bronco.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The lack of 200 accessories available at this minute is a total non issue to me. I had a highly modified Jeep and the factory accessories I had on it could be counted on one hand. The overwhelming amount of accessories and modifications on my Jeep was all from the aftermarket. A year from now I am sure there will be way more than 200 aftermarket offerings for the Bronco.
Usually, if I don't do the mods soon after purchase, I never do. The enthusiasm seems to die down and I start thinking more about what they cost vs do I really need/want that.

Sponsored

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Usually, if I don't do the mods soon after purchase, I never do. The enthusiasm seems to die down and I start thinking more about what they cost vs do I really need/want that.
I tend to be just the opposite and enjoy the build process and then after I complete it I find I get bored with the vehicle and look forward to the next challenge.

Freebird32

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F150 4x4, 82 Toyota 4x4 orig owner, 08 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was really excited about the Bronco when I saw the first pictures. The more i read Bronco6g, the faster the enthusiasm wanes. Maybe with luck Ford will be able to provide the interiors, packages, and accessories or combinations thereof that people want by the time we order. Wishful thinking, perhaps. I will wait until the dealer receives my Bronco before canceling. Maybe it will pull me back in, or maybe not...

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
agreed- we're just really early on this- aftermarket companies wouldn't bother much until there's enough of these things on the road for them to make their money back developing a product. I'm not looking for much anyway- maybe brush guard, some lights, i have to think that stuff will come out from other manufacturers in time

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was really excited about the Bronco when I saw the first pictures. The more i read Bronco6g, the faster the enthusiasm wanes. Maybe with luck Ford will be able to provide the interiors, packages, and accessories or combinations thereof that people want by the time we order. Wishful thinking, perhaps. I will wait until the dealer receives my Bronco before canceling. Maybe it will pull me back in, or maybe not...
That's where I stand. By then, if I don't like it, we'll be close to the 21 model year closeout sales and I can get a deal on something else.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
agreed- we're just really early on this- aftermarket companies wouldn't bother much until there's enough of these things on the road for them to make their money back developing a product. I'm not looking for much anyway- maybe brush guard, some lights, i have to think that stuff will come out from other manufacturers in time
Many of them won't be able to get on board, regardless of how much they want to if they're not a Ford supplier. Most will likely have to use the same process as the rest of us to get a Bronco and go from there. That would push most of them at least into 2022.
Sponsored